Reply to Thread

Thread: My account is bugged.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation My account is bugged.

I have just decided to log on after about a year of not playing this game and when I tried to get on it keeps saying there has been a server zone crash. I told my brother to check and see if he could visit my place too and he was not able to visit it and an error message popped up. This is somewhat concerning as I really do not want to start over so if anyone has tips to help me it would be much appreciated. I remember I was level 21 and the system remembers me, when I log in it has my username at the top and all that and also just to be sure it was not my machine I made a secondary account just to log in and see what all was going on, I was able to get into the game and actually play, just not on the server Zeus. (the second account ended up being on Ares). If there is anyone else having trouble with this issue I would like to know, then at least I'm not the only one and it should get fixed much quicker but until then, it really just looks like my account is bugged or glitched.

Thanks in advance,
    Afriter.

World
    Zeus
    Afriter,

Upon further review, we believe we have found the issue. We also believe that we have fixed said issue. Try logging into the game to see if your island is now working!

BB_xMISTY
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The issue is still not solved and I keep getting the error message that the game has had a server zone crash. Thank you for trying to find a solution.

Afriter.

Reply to Thread