Reply to Thread

Thread: Multi-Player Adventures

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Multi-Player Adventures

I have the most fun in this game when I am going on adventures with multiple guild mates. So I was looking through my star menu and saw a bunch of Secluded Experiments (SE) just sitting around. Which got me thinking... What if SE was a 4 player adventure? I would imagine many people would not disregard that adventure if it were. But that was just a springboard to a way cooler idea.

What if, there were adventures that had NO LIMIT (just put a General limit so the adventure can't get overcrowded or something) as to how many people could join. You could make these adventures available to guilds for guild coins (or not just a suggestion) However many people contribute to the adventure get a slice of the spoils. Meaning there would be (for example) 100 granite for completing the adventure, 5 people help, everyone gets 20 granite.

Really I just want something more than 3-player adventures. I like the co-op aspect of the game and is why I continue to play

World
    Zeus
    Good idea, but i would suggest the Dev's make adventures that are designed for 4+ players. That way they are fun and have good rewards. (would you want a SE split between 4 players?)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I completely agree, I really just want more players in adventures, SE was just an example.

World
    Zeus
    yep and i was using SE as an example too

What i would really want is a Economy Adventure, where i don't have to waste my armies.

Reply to Thread