Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug in the new gold production quest

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Bug in the new gold production quest

Hi!
    I just enjoyed a wonderful bug in this new gold production quest.
    I started an upgrade of my level 3 gold smelter to level 4 and builded up another gold smelter which i upgraded from 1 to 2.
    The level 3-4 one was sleeping the entire time, the new one wasn't for any reason. After the upgrade to level 2 was done (or maybe in the moment I clicked on the sleep or next upgrade button ) the quest done popup appeared and I was able to finish the quest. While only having this 2 smelts I should have been far away from producing 1200 gold per 12.

Greetings

Thorsten

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    As additional information I'd like to mention that I moved the level 3 smelter before I started the upgrade to level 4.

World
    Zeus
    Thorsten,

Thank you very much for this information. We will investigate this matter further to determine if this is a bug (or a happy mistake). :] Thank you for your help!

BB_xMISTY
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

LadyKalani
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorsten View Post
    Hi!
    I just enjoyed a wonderful bug in this new gold production quest.
    I started an upgrade of my level 3 gold smelter to level 4 and builded up another gold smelter which i upgraded from 1 to 2.
    The level 3-4 one was sleeping the entire time, the new one wasn't for any reason. After the upgrade to level 2 was done (or maybe in the moment I clicked on the sleep or next upgrade button ) the quest done popup appeared and I was able to finish the quest. While only having this 2 smelts I should have been far away from producing 1200 gold per 12.

Greetings

Thorsten
    Others claimed to have been able to do this too, i had to build all the smelters needed, upgrade them to level 2 and buff them to get it completed . So its not happening to everyone, but some are sneaking thru that crack

Reply to Thread