Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tale Buildings breakdown

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Fairy Tale Buildings breakdown

Hey here is a screen shot of new fairy tale stuff. (images go in and out on the forum... if you don't see right click open in new window)

Now bottom right you will see new residence. It is big 3x2 ish (it is a funny shape) hold 140 people.
    Castle thing is a fairy tale castle. Now you have to get this thing up to level 5 before it can even do anything which takes 50,000 beans to purchase and 1,000….3,000..10,000…30,000 on the levels so 94,000 beans total to get this thing functional (or find a sugar daddy to get you all those gems)
    Once you get the castle it takes your beans and gives you magic beanstalks. 50 beans = 5 stalks
    You need 4,000 stalks to get a gold tower so that means you need 40,000 beans to get one gold tower. The actual process from 50 beans to 5 stalks is only 5 min so it should not take longer than 2-3 days to get a tower assuming you have the beans. You can buff this building so 50 beans = 10 stalks

Now all that work and you finally have 4,000 stalks and you can buy a gold tower. Well a gold tower takes 50 wheat and turns it into 1 gold bar. It takes 48 minutes to do this. It is not upgradable and it can be buffed so the max you can get off of one of these things is 28 bars in a 12 hour period that is if it is buffed only 14 bars unbuffed.

So conclusion all this stuff is deco. The gold tower is useless. Even if you can find cheap wheat for the conversion all you can get is 28 bars in a 12 hour with full buffs, convert that to gc and you are looking at 14 gc max almost covers the buff cost you put on them. Because they cannot be leveled and require a 48 min turnover time they do not have much functionality. New residence is nice and cool looking but you could do better with land management with nobles. I am not sure how hard it will be to get beans but collecting a total of 134,000 beans for your first gold tower seems like it will not be easy especially since there is no motivation for me at least (only 114,000 if you buff castle the whole time). Fairy tale castle is nice and some might make money because in the testing server you can sell the bean stalks and you will probably be able to sell them to people looking for the gold tower.

World
    Ares
    gold tower: 50 wheat makes 1 gold bar! I'll need another island just to feed 1 gold tower.
    1 magnificent residence takes the space of 3 nobles across + 1 in front. This gives you 140 pop. With 4 level 3 nobles, I have 200 pop.
    In general, way too many magic beans required to buy each building.

My review is
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    here are some adv pics..

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    did my first adv.... very hard to do ... i just used a bunch of e and cannons since i could do instant build.... notice the rewards is 100 beans.... this adv was harder than sov or secluded... and i get 100 beans.... crazy .....kudos to anyone who can get enough beans to do anything... maybe this adv was low in beans i don't know only did one...if all the adv only give 100 beans then you would need to do over 1,100 adventures to get 1 gold tower... wow

World
    Zeus
    Stuff that for a joke. Why bother
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

World
    Zeus
    I would like to see some hard numbers first.

But ya, if this is true, then the Dev's need to simplify the whole Level 50+ setup.

In my opinion, these buildings should not be so hard to get, it would be better that way, since it would hold the 50's around for the proposed PvP.

(if it ever happens, we are halfway through the year without one peep from the Dev's)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    wtf? Is this for real? almost 1.5 years since a 50+ content preview. 1+ year since the plan for PVP is announced, and this is what we get? PLEASE, someone explain to me why old players would stay around for something like this.

Why is the business model for BB completely and utterly ANTI-Consumer. Don't try to buy goodwill from players if you have no intention on delivering on your words.

Try harder next time, thx bye.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the math work Jason, this is really crappy. The magnificent residences are horrible too since nobles are still way better.

Ugh BB, give us better stuff!
    .:. Psilo .:.

/ Zeus Server \
    ~ Elysium ~

World
    Zeus
    I stick around because I have made many new friends and like working with them.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    I stick around because I have made many new friends and like working with them.
    Hear Hear!

Closed Thread