Reply to Thread

Thread: Requesting to delete my account

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Requesting to delete my account

I have not been able to play for quite awhile now although I was informed that the problem with the server zone crash was to be fixed shortly. The problem happened last Sunday and it is NOT my machine because I made a secondary account and I am able to play on that account. I want this account to be deleted so I can still keep my username of Afriter and just restart. I am somewhat disappointed that the problem could not be solved but as long as I can keep the name it's whatever. I would also like to know if it is completely random or not if I can choose what server to play on because on Zeus is where my brother is playing (and has been able to play) so it is not a wide server problem. Just my account. For whatever reason my account has become corrupted. I have tried clearing the cache, switching browsers, updating my flash players, downloading plug ins, and nothing works. I have been waiting for the head developer to fix the problem as it said in my email they would but nothing has been done so to finally fix the problem just delete my account please so I may have the username and restart. Thank you and have a good day.

Afriter.

World
    Zeus
    You might want to send that to support.

http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/help-and-support

Reply to Thread