Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Teaser Thread

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Happy Anniversary! I've been playing for only one year and i'm hooked! something would be nice to memorialize the game. Of course a bonus of gems or something to make people happy would be nice, but just enjoying the anniversary is fun too. I love the graphics of this game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think they will send out some nice gifts in our inbox. That would be nice. Or how about a 20th anniversary building that collects iron and that is only offered 1 time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcuervo View Post
    they will celebrate with a rollback
    With 10,000 gems? cool

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    you got that roght. the things in test suver right now, show that things can get worse

World
    Zeus

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey!!! I appreciate the back up on this. I liked the challenge suggested for pirates too. Come-on everybody. Maybe this could be good for PVP buy attacking cargo ships. You would have to have enough protection before shipping cargo's. Let's get more votes for this !!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    :I think it would be nice if Settlers were to give every player 5000 gems as a gift for the 20th Anniversary to say thank yyou to the players of the game

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I DO! I used to buy those techie mags' issues if they had some program I was interested in .. then came the attack of the AOL disks .. oh boy. It was usually the way ppl got introduced to the 'net .. Thank goodness those days are over!

I don't know about revisiting those days. Not exactly nostalgic. How 'bout something like a quest to find a bday candle? I'm not very creative. Sorry. Just had to respond to the "days of yore" comment .. otherwise, how 'bout just lvl'g everyone up one level? Pretty lame, I know ..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Happy anniversary! Great game. Hope u have many more anniversaries.

World
    Zeus
    O I noticed Event Window was added to the game after maintenance. I wonder what it does!

Reply to Thread