Reply to Thread

Thread: "A Question of Style" Quest

World
    Ares

Unhappy "A Question of Style" Quest

Is there a way that the developers could change this quest to something a little less ridiculous? 1200 gold bar production per 12 hours???? Really? I'm not about to build that many smelters and invest in a bunch of buffs to even attempt to complete that quest. And the reward for it?? That seriously has to be a joke right? I have also been told that some are having a problem completing it even when they do have the right production.... can you fix it pretty please???

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I started this thread on 6/13 regarding the same & there has been other threads too. as far as I know there has been no response from BB or Devs

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...of-Style-Quest

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by dap6958 View Post
    I started this thread on 6/13 regarding the same & there has been other threads too. as far as I know there has been no response from BB or Devs

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...of-Style-Quest
    There has been, and they hare still looking into the issue. (last i know)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Another hint that the devs don't really know what's going on in the real game? In fact some people choose not to even produce the gold chain because it is kind of costly for it to become a benefit (constant buffing the chain and buying mine refills with gems). I have 1 smelter. I would need 4 to reach the craziness they expect here.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for changing the quest to something reasonable for everyone or most everyone

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Excellent news!

*WARNING* They have totally changed this to require GOLD ORE and not GOLD, as it was previously. Just a heads up before you go for this one.
    Last edited by frood42; 06-26-13 at 07:56 am.

Come Join Us In [RISE]!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    All you can do as an intelligent person, is to try and not to add to the sum of human misery.

Robyn Hitchcock

Reply to Thread