Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BBs' Islands

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down BBs' Islands

It would be nice to see that BBs take this game seriously and actually play the game correctly. After viewing several BB islands, they are all laughable. BlueByte expects us to buy gems to play the game more advanced and yet their own employees do not even play properly. These BB islands are a joke. BB shouldn't even show these islands to us players.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I've said that before too.

This game has so many players, so many people who have logged in daily for 2 years and built impressive islands (w/o BB free codes the mods get). The fact that there hasn't been a BB who actually REALLY gets into this game is really surprising, because after all its a good game otherwise we wouldn't still be here.

World
    Zeus
    I think you need to remember that the BB's are in-game to be moderators/helpers. They are not there to play "iron mine rebuild" games.

Or to build a island at all for that matter.

Now if you are complaining that you dislike their islands, then do what i do, don't look.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    1) BB's don't need to play the game serioursly. They are only there to make sure that the game works.

2) If you want to complain about that, then send a support ticket in

3) If you don't like the answer they give you or other players give you. Get over it, its not the end of the world -.-

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    there should a comment spot so we can make fun of bb islands all we want. I always click and it doesn't even zoom.

World
    Zeus
    No offense to the CM or to BB.

But I'm starting to understand why the Developers are so clueless as to what their game is all about for actual players playing. (high level players at 50 even)

My guess (and opinion) that they don't read the forums.

1. We have a ton of different forums in different languages. .net .com and more!
    2. They rely on community managers to read all this junk. and then report back to them in a meeting or a group pow wow session. (you can tell from those backstage videos.)
    3. We have to depend on our community managers to actually understand what the player's problems are and the game suggestions. Some things they'll understand. but most of the details they have no clue themselves.
    4. They don't min max their islands for efficiency.
    5. They probably don't work the Trade Post or know what the market rates are for wheat.

Point in case. We get these showcases of their islands and they're all silly decorations. We see from showcases of islands that are not maxed out.

No wonder we're getting useless decorations for Fairy Tales content that doesn't do anything for high level player at 50.

How many CM or developers actually worked their way to 50 (rather than get free gems and free xp boosts, ala test server style)?
    How many CM or developers have a level 50 island with full space maxed out?

There's obviously a lack of understanding by CMs and Developers (otherwise, we wouldn't be having these problems).

Point in case.

*Crisis Event Four Winds. (random searching for stones,marbles) (random granite requirement from adventures.) (silly resource production requirements. like build longbows and making 500 longbowmens)
    *Crisis Event Fallen Army (at least they removed the random granite from adventures) but still left the random searching part. MORE silly resource pay requirements. 5000 Saltper? 10000 exotic wood?
    *Easter Event 2013 (random searching for eggs for players who don't have very long search options) (requiring you to a ton of eggs in the first chain of the event rather than later)
    *Science System (increasing cost of books production before introducing the rest of the science parts. no explanation of this.)
    *Fairy Tales content (the entire thread speaks for itself)

If they actually played, they would have fixed a quality of life as simple as Moving Resources to the Star Menu through one click, rather than 2 clicks with mouse strokes. manually clicking on item, then moving mouse to the mayor and clicking again. and back and forth. a tedious chore for anybody who knows what it's like having 10 explorers return items that needs to be transferred to the star menu.)

I think the developers need to create a community focus group of players who actually play and understand the game at the high level to talk about how to improve the game.

More decoration junk is only going to kill this game like Age of Empires online.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Most game mods actually play the game from what I've seen.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    And I think his post is relevant, given they posted a BB "player" island which is not made from game play its from their privileges as BB. They want us to be impressed, I'd be more impressed if they played. That's what we're saying.

Nothing against Misty at all, this is merely a discussion.

World
    Ares
    If I remember correctly BB_Meesherbeans island was great !!!

BB_xMisty, she will catch on... if they ever let her make time for the game, I'm sure both new BB_'s E and X are super busy and no time, they can see my island on other server is a train wreck, is what happens when ur given free rein to so much... would u rather see them with a wreck ? LoLoL

World
    Ares
    But I'm starting to understand why the Developers are so clueless as to what their game is all about for actual players playing. (high level players at 50 even)

My guess (and opinion) that they don't read the forums.
    This I am adamantly going to defend the Devs of this game and I can Verify that your accusations here are not warranted. All Devs DO read our forum, Where? On the server I play on almost exclusive... RonEmpire I think I'm beginning to see your posts over there. BB_Orowa posts there and I've seen allot of other BB_s there too...

I'm sure that you know that BB_Slash sits right next to all of them at work now don't you? LoL as does DXTed, lolol I don't mean to be upsetting to anyone, BB_SlasH; he particularly is on my case about everything I post or do... he gives me that much attention, therefore I've learned allot about the way it is in Germany.

I have 2 private messages from him i'm afraid to read LOLOLOLOL and have yet to open !!!!!! so there it is w/my relations w/BB's, Ron... lololol

This post is my opinion and is exactly that ...

Ron, my suggestion, post this on Test Server, and see what BB's say about it over there! We might get some good responses over there

Reply to Thread