Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Dev's Diary: 20th Anniversary Event

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    1. I still think the CIA is behind all of this
    2. How will you know if the balloons i have were from phase 1 and not 2 (are they being tracked like me too?)
    3. This Director guy is funny been playing a year and is still at lvl 36 who's alt is he?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    is there an issue with the results tab.. the usa has been at the same % all day and I know what I alone have donated so something is sooooo not right. I'm getting a message I cant donate anymore ballons but it isn't showing USA at 100%

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So any word on left over balloons from phase 1 working for phase 2? And i'm still getting daily event quest to do the retro advs with balloon rewards. Are they just pointless to do now?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcain View Post
    So any word on left over balloons from phase 1 working for phase 2? And i'm still getting daily event quest to do the retro advs with balloon rewards. Are they just pointless to do now?
    No for the first part.

Yes for the second part.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, it's disappoining that there is no point in doing the daily balloon quests. I can't decide if I should be dismissing them or just ignoring them.

Should we dismiss the rest of the first quest chain too?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I'm disappointed all the other servers got notice phase 2 started but we got no word at all. Just woke up this morning and it was on. I had to go to the euro eng server last night to see and then a BB in G-1 said "he thought it'd start tomorrow" but wasn't too sure sounding.

Thanks for showing how concerned you are with the US servers BB.......sigh

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcain View Post
    I'm disappointed all the other servers got notice phase 2 started but we got no word at all. Just woke up this morning and it was on. I had to go to the euro eng server last night to see and then a BB in G-1 said "he thought it'd start tomorrow" but wasn't too sure sounding.

Thanks for showing how concerned you are with the US servers BB.......sigh
    I think they should adjust our donations to boost us up a bit to make up for the loss in time.
    I was disappointed to see us start so late and getting paired up with only Ares. We should get paired up eventually based on the different regions. Like perhaps a german server. at least the time zone differences will offset the sleep schedule.

it's quite unfair they have a huge head start. if this is suppose to be a competition on who gets to 100% first. obviously they screwed up on the US side.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Does anyone know what the percentages mean? 100% of what? 200% of what?

World
    Ares
    I cannot see the percentages at all. All I get is a "Calculation in Progress" popup. Anyone know what this is? I've gotten it for the last 3 or 4 days and have no idea where the US, or anyone else is at--percentage-wise.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Llandros View Post
    Does anyone know what the percentages mean? 100% of what? 200% of what?
    I have asked this question several times with no response.
    If something can go wrong, it will.