Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: 20th Anniversary Event

World
    Zeus
    They should have the option to sell balloons for gold before phase 2 starts.

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    So, what happens to the servers that don't hit 100%? My guild is producing and donating balloons in the tens of thousands at a time, and Ares is still hovering around 34%. At this rate, there is no way we'll hit 100% within the "approximately 4 days".

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePam View Post
    I think it is unfair that since there was no way to know when we would hit 100%, we are now losing all of the resources we have used to make balloons in the first phase. Some of us have thousands of balloons that were cooking over night only to wake up and find out they are worthless. That should have been an advantage to making 100% faster! Just voicing the frustrating many of us are feeling.
    I agree 100%. I also was making baloons over night so I could help this morning get us over the hump. I have several thousand that will now go to waste. What a dumb situation.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Seems like the Event Window is bugged. We managed to complete the event at rank 15. but it shows 99.8% for a while now. We can't turn in balloons anymore. But somehow the UK-1 is at rank 4 when they were near the bottom of the list last night. What's up with this bug ??

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, I'd like to know also. Seems wrong that we are unable to donate anymore and yet other servers keep passing us in the rankings. Very poor form. Has there been any official response to this yet?

Come Join Us In [RISE]!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    All you can do as an intelligent person, is to try and not to add to the sum of human misery.

Robyn Hitchcock

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikescopilot View Post
    So, what happens to the servers that don't hit 100%? My guild is producing and donating balloons in the tens of thousands at a time, and Ares is still hovering around 34%. At this rate, there is no way we'll hit 100% within the "approximately 4 days".

Well, all servers will be participating in Phase two, you just won't get the rewards for Phase one, I guess.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So i'm little surprised not that many aren't complaining about the rewards. I'm really happy and excited to have new event and something to do. But seriously just a big decor building and 100 gems, and well a "change skin buff" that doesn't actually do anything beneficial is all we get for a month long event that uses massive amounts of resources. No event items either to work towards with balloons. Just the 100 gems and a building (that most high levels don't even want bc no room for) for hitting 100% in phase 2. We get 100 gems for logging in for a week. So that just sounds sad to only get 100 gems for whole event.

I'm not asking for massive rewards. Really just adding a "0" to the gems would make us all extremely happy. Something to consider BB

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    @ BB_Effiluna - I had over 100k ballons cooking in my PH yesterday morning(our server was @ roughly 48% completion). I used a chocolate rabbit and they were completed around 11pm last night. They are in my star menu. I was not online to donate them before our server reached 100% early this morning. Are you saying that the ballons are now worthless? i'm out a chocolate rabbit and over 200k hwl/hwp?

i understand the reason for not allowing servers to hoard ballons for use in 2nd phase, but that should only apply to ballons "made" after their server completed Phase 1. My ballons were completed before my server hit 100% and i was unable to log in to donate them, so i'm being penalized for it?

World
    Zeus
    Yea. I already complained about the building being too big 3x3 (size of a barrack) and yet it only gives 20pop.

it needs to upgrade to 100 pop to be really worth it considering its taking up 3x3 of space.

World
    Zeus
    How come my explorers keep bringing me baloons if I can't use them. Are they really that stupid?
    If something can go wrong, it will.