Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Balloon Hunt Answers

World
    Zeus

Post Balloon Hunt Answers

Hello Everyone,

THIS IS A BALLOON QUEST DISCUSSION ONLY! (thank you for your cooperation)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Ways you can receive balloons:

1. When you first login, you will be given a quest chain. Finish it to receive balloons. Also after completing the first, there will be more quests, adventures, and rewards. Also there is a daily quest chain that you will receive.

2. In the provision house you can exchange resources for balloons. Suggestion: use cheap items like water or somthing your economy can easily handle and survive without, and you can easily produce tons of balloons. Also, here is a link to the best resources to use: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...oon-Provisions

3. "A new Experience Adventure", Just 5 items have to be clicked on, then done! 100 balloons in a 3 minute adventure.

4. "The Shaman Adventure". Time and balloons still being tested. Here is a link to a semi-complete guide:http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...aman-Completed

5. Other ways of finding balloons include trading, constructing buildings, upgrading buildings, treasure hunts, buffing. Each time you upgrade/build it will give you a average of 15 balloons. Still working on the rest.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

CODES:

647-affd-3af4 - 20 settlers and 500 gold mine buff. - -> Active!

You can redeem here: http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/...redeem-voucher

Rewards:

Rewards for reaching 100%
    Settlers 2 headquarter, 100x Gems, 10x Change Skin Buff

Rewards for reaching 150%
    Rewards for 100% + 200x Gems, 1x Retro adventure, 20x Change Skin Buff

Rewards for reaching 200%
    Rewards for 100% + 150% + 300x Gems, 2x Retro adventure, 30x Change Skin Buff

Rewards for:

The game world that is the fastest
    600x Gems, 2x Retro adventure, 1x Hired Troops Buff (100 Recruits), 3x Medipack

The game world that donated the most balloons
    600x Gems, 2x Retro adventure, 1x Hired Troops Buff (100 Recruits), 3x Medipack

Q/A

Where do i use my balloons?

1. Go to your star menu and add the balloons to your Mayors House.
    2. Click on the Mayors house and go to the "events" tab. (far bottom right)
    3. Click on the Balloons and select "Donate Balloons"

Should i (can i) use my balloons elsewhere?

Balloons will only work for the Event, so the best thing to do is as soon as you get them, give them.

How (where) do i find the servers list with who is winning?

1. Next to your Avatar, click on the gear.
    2. Then click on the "Event Window".
    3. On the bottom right click the "Rankings List".

When will I receive my rewards?

The rewards for the anniversary event will be sent around July 25th, 2013.

Here is where you can find offical news on the event: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...iversary-Event

Please only give a code, or another way to find balloons when posting here. Thank you.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Great work T_D

You do such great work that I had to rework my own thread a little to make it only a voucher code list lol.

here's the new address for this one.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...s-Working-List

World
    Zeus
    Thanks! i started this thread because of someone else with poor handling skills on the forum.

T_D

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The reward for The Shaman is XP only. 10 Balloons for finishing the quest.

Next is produce 10 Pop
    Believe it was 10 Balloons reward also.

After is own 100R
    10 balloons i think as a reward.

Then is complete Old Ruins (still working on the setups)

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Coming along nicely The_Director.

We should have links to these two pages for more details on resource values for the provision house balloons
    and more details for the Shaman Adventure

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    I just thought of something. If water is the cheapest thing to use for balloons and if you have the space for it.

Why not just plant wells in every single little spot you can possibly find on your island and use all that excess water for balloons.

If the whole server did this, we could have huge amounts of balloons being donated.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Change Skin Buffs....

I like the sound of that...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0627 View Post
    Change Skin Buffs....

I like the sound of that...
    Ok bacon taco shells are one thing, but thats definitely disgusting.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    I just thought of something. If water is the cheapest thing to use for balloons and if you have the space for it.

Why not just plant wells in every single little spot you can possibly find on your island and use all that excess water for balloons.

If the whole server did this, we could have huge amounts of balloons being donated.
    That's an excellent idea. I'm gonna turn most of my 43k of longbows into balloons as well. Longbows are utterly useless in this game. I should have drowned my longbow maker months ago :-)

World
    Zeus
    As a suggestion. DO NOT upgrade your provision house to 5 from 4. it will LOCK you out for a week and won't be able to convert resources to balloons.

Reply to Thread