Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Voucher Codes - Working List

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod_Emerald View Post
    [...] If you do not have your newsletter turned on, you can do it here.
    Unfortunately, mine still does not work. Been playing for over 4 years, and never seen a newsletter. Email correctly used and has not changed from the gate; tried de-selecting/reselecting that switch in my profile... no luck.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Unfortunately, mine still does not work. Been playing for over 4 years, and never seen a newsletter. Email correctly used and has not changed from the gate; tried de-selecting/reselecting that switch in my profile... no luck.
    Mine does not appear to work either. I don't recall *ever* seeing a newsletter, in FIVE years of playing.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    There we go all over again.. BB seemingly blindly blaming it on players for not joining the news letter.. when they should (and some of them already do?) know that there is another thing common between these players who do not get the newsletter, despite every check box they have checked...

Let me guess.... drum rolls....
    All of you use Facebook accounts to play the game?
    That is what is common to this issue... and AFAIK, BB knows it, and for several years, it is still not fixed

BB, if I am wrong, please tell us the latest and greatest reason for this feature not working?
    Cause I ain't getting no newsletter either

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I used to receive the newsletter. I quit receiving the newsletters about 2 years ago. I have never logged in with facebook or any other intermediate site, always directly with BB. I have tried everything that support gave me to try, including doing resets on several different sites. Finally, gave up after support had no more suggestions to try. BB and Ubi both blamed each other for the problem. It is totally unfair the way they do it. Just give us all the items in our ingame mail.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    with in game mail.. they cannot hope to send you "come back.. we miss you!!" mails
    or tell, what all you are missing, when you quit playing, thinking you'd never return.. but then OMG, there are new advs, new levels, and the event freebies to get you started etc...

Sad part is, despite all of the above, seems like BB actually doesn't want us to be spammed with those newsletters, even when we want to

World
    Zeus
    True, tickets I submitted on it gave the response that there is a good chance that changing the email address would fix it?!?!?! (This was back a while) I thought, wtf?! Seriously? NEVER, in any other game have I seen such a cluster. Well, last week, I decided that wth, I'll change my email and see if I get one... shall follow-up later on that one.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread