Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to get a free Veteran General within game in less than 3 months

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    How are you supposed to get 27 Nords in that short of a time?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Only 27 nords? 68

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    They don't exactly come frequently during adventure searches, especially considering that without spending gems, a new person probably won't have any fast explorers (well maybe 1-2 depending on events) at their disposal.

World
    Zeus
    I don't like paying real money, so I don't, ever.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    How are you supposed to get 27 Nords in that short of a time?
    I bought Nords from TO, when the price was about 950-1100c. How did I afford that? By selling lootspots and loots from adv. I rarely spent coins on upgrading buildings.

Unfortunately, Nords adv price has gone up a lot since then. It's now >1300c.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    any idea how to get the troops for all the quest without spending truckloads of coins on bread brew and swords and is horseback better than traitors (camp 4+5) for xp?

Fortyfour
    This halloween event taught me that the three schools together add 36 settlers to the 96 daily generated to the manor. You should have gone all out for these because you are only allowed to buy 3 from the gem menu at 750 gems per school. So 36 pumpkined + 36 gemmed + 96 manorred = 168 settlers per day. When you are above level 36 and have alot of population to generate, 96 daily is way too slow. You still have to brew and bread to death unless you buy gems. Also, Outlaws is a good adventure for 14,000 exp with much better loot than Horseback once you have enough troops for it. As soon as you can make crossbowmen, 120 units kills Chuck without return damage.

Reply to Thread