Greetings Settlers,

Many of you have questions about the specifics regarding our 20th anniversary event. I've gathered some of the answers I've been able to provide so far and hope to add to this list as needed.
  1. Will balloons gathered during the first phase affect the second phase results?
    No. Balloons acquired during the first phase of the event will NOT affect the second phase results. This means that all balloons you get during the first phase should be used during the first phase - they will lose their value at the end of the first phase.

2. Does this mean that all unused balloons will be deleted with the start of the second phase?
    No. We will not delete any balloons, but please keep in mind that balloons from the first phase will not affect the second phase results.

3. Can I store balloons from the first phase in my storehouse/star menu and donate them during the second phase?
    Technically, it will be possible, but - as stated above - balloons from the first phase will be taken out of the second phase results calculation, hence doing so would be pointless.

4. When exactly does the first phase end?
    The first phase will last approximately 4 days. Unfortunately, it is not possible to specify the exact time frame at this time. If your game world reaches 100%, the first phase ends for you.

5. When will the second phase start?
    The second phase will start at the same time for all game worlds and will last until July 23rd. When the exact start time is determined, we will let you know immediately.

6. Does my game world need to get to 100% in phase 1?
    There will be no penalty if your game world does not reach 100% during the first phase of the event, but you should make sure you play as much as possible–the faster you are, the more rewards you get. All game worlds will participate in the second phase.

7. Some game worlds will work together during the second phase; how will the teams be decided?
    That's correct, some game worlds will cooperate in order to achieve a common goal. More details about groups will be announced next week. First, we will need to re-analyze the available data to make sure the 2nd phase competition will be fair for all players.

Happy balloon hunting!