Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Provision House & Barracks Suggestion

World
    Zeus
    when making anything in the Prove please ad an additional menu that allows the player to make
    Multiples. Example: I want to make a 2500 Musk, then allow a new menu so I can slide how many
    2500's. This will be excellent for Large orders in the Prov.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    The biggest problem is getting locked into a production and realizing you need to produce something else fast. Like a quest daily or something.

What we need is a Cancel Button to cancel the current production. You get to keep what you already produced but cancel the remaining unproduced items.
    Is easy enough to just delete what you have queued up (resources return to your storage)... do it all the time for the guild quest that calls for making golden mugs....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ACTUALLY.

I think instead of a Max button. It automatically Starts off to the far right (maximum possible).

And then you can slide the bar to be less if you want.

This way the Max button is not needed and you only have to click okay. (1 click step) instead of 2clicks. (hitting max and hitting okay).

If you know what I mean ?

This is the BEST way to produce things quickly with just one click. Select your buff item or unit type. It auto maxes out for you. and you hit okay.

If you don't like the max, you can change the slider to where you want it.

Please thumbs up for this suggestion I just made. :-)

The could also have a "check box that that lets us enable or disable auto max." So by default it is unchecked for new players who start out and don't understand. "if they 'check it' it saves and remembers your option for always max".
    I can see this one being a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayvek View Post
    Perhaps the best way to deal with this would be new buildings, which they seem to be into currently.

How about an additional barrack like building that only makes recruits, but can make batches of 100xlevel of building?
    Um. I disagree. Sometimes new buildings aren't the answer. I know personally I'm running out of room on my island. I'm sure others are. Unless they plan to make it where we can have multiple islands to control or make our island bigger. I'm becoming more selective on what I build.

Quote Originally Posted by AvilaHarrington View Post
    Is easy enough to just delete what you have queued up (resources return to your storage)... do it all the time for the guild quest that calls for making golden mugs....

Have you ever had to cancel like 30 orders you made like 4 hrs ago? And you know it will take about 5 min to cancel all of them (or less) and then takes 5-10 min to reque the provision house properly. Many of us provision the provision house once every 24 hrs because its time consuming to do so.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AvilaHarrington View Post
    Resources do NOT return to your storages if it overflows. Have you ever tried to cancel troops building and then you buy new weapons and/or you made new ones and your store house is full? If you cancel something they DO NOT go to your store house or the star menu if you're full. They totally disappear and you lose them.

Unlike the Trade Office, if you cancel the item, and you're full it does overflow into your star menu.

And as Ezequiel_Sarkar - canceling sucks. It takes a bit of effort to cancel stuff and then have to recreate stuff. why on earth did they not put in a up arrow and down arrow like they do for building queues so you can move things up the chain or to the top. "move to top of queue button" would be useful.

Settler
    World
    Zeus

And as Ezequiel_Sarkar - canceling sucks. It takes a bit of effort to cancel stuff and then have to recreate stuff. why on earth did they not put in a up arrow and down arrow like they do for building queues so you can move things up the chain or to the top. "move to top of queue button" would be useful.
    Oh I know Ron. That's why I refuse to cancel now. I run my provision house 24/7. I reque it daily and that's the only time I do it. If a guild quest comes up I que it at the end of it. But thankfully mine ends 4 hrs after maintaince so it's never bad.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Reply to Thread