Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Provision House & Barracks Suggestion

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Provision House & Barracks Suggestion

I would like to see the following changes to the provision house & barracks:

Right now we can only make so many of an item and have to do it again. You know how long it takes some players to que a full day worth of items? Way too long espiecally if it's anything like fish/meat deposits that most players have to do.

I would like it to also tell us how long amount of items take to long to build. For example, how many 32 soldiers can take to train compared to 15 soldiers. Etc.

Yes, I know this idea has been thought of before or has been said on global. But I couldn't find a post about it.

Screenshot of Provision House:

Screenshot of Barracks House:
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Good suggestion!!

Come Join Us In [RISE]!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    All you can do as an intelligent person, is to try and not to add to the sum of human misery.

Robyn Hitchcock

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The reason you cannot find any posts on it is because we gave up asking for it. Been asking for larger amounts since the dawn of time. Instead of having an "item" limit such as 25, just set it to not being able to queue up more than 12 or 24 hours worth of stuff.

World
    Zeus
    The biggest problem is getting locked into a production and realizing you need to produce something else fast. Like a quest daily or something.

What we need is a Cancel Button to cancel the current production. You get to keep what you already produced but cancel the remaining unproduced items.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think we should also have a rotate on production like with building so you move it up in the production list

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaneste View Post
    The reason you cannot find any posts on it is because we gave up asking for it. Been asking for larger amounts since the dawn of time. Instead of having an "item" limit such as 25, just set it to not being able to queue up more than 12 or 24 hours worth of stuff.
    I'm aware that people gave up asking. But it never hurts to ask or re-recommend it after people gave up on it.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah, we gave up asking a very long time ago. They wont listen =P

World
    Zeus
    ACTUALLY.

I think instead of a Max button. It automatically Starts off to the far right (maximum possible).

And then you can slide the bar to be less if you want.

This way the Max button is not needed and you only have to click okay. (1 click step) instead of 2clicks. (hitting max and hitting okay).

If you know what I mean ?

This is the BEST way to produce things quickly with just one click. Select your buff item or unit type. It auto maxes out for you. and you hit okay.

If you don't like the max, you can change the slider to where you want it.

Please thumbs up for this suggestion I just made. :-)

The could also have a "check box that that lets us enable or disable auto max." So by default it is unchecked for new players who start out and don't understand. "if they 'check it' it saves and remembers your option for always max".

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree, the slider bar should be gone and we can type in how many we want of what. As is its a pain.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Perhaps the best way to deal with this would be new buildings, which they seem to be into currently.

How about an additional barrack like building that only makes recruits, but can make batches of 100xlevel of building?

Reply to Thread