Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Standings

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Question Standings

US1 was at #18 then BB shut down donations. Now US1 is at #21. How did this happen? And what happens to all the balloons that we made from our resources that are waiting to be donated? I have been a loyal fan of BB and the Settlers for the 20 years you have been in existence. And I have spent money to buy gems and support this game. There better be some good answers or I will be gone.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If I understand correctly, standings don't carry over. The goal of 100% was just to qualify for next phase. Where we ended up in Phase I means nothing, as long as we moved past it. Which we did. The loss of resources because we went from 45% to 100% in 8 hours and people were caught with stuff being converted in provisions houses is sad. But donating them to get to 400% would have exactly zero effect on the final outcome.

World
    Zeus
    Please hang in there with me Pego.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    actually, I was under the impression that the lower our standing, the better the realm we get placed with for phase 2.
    Nynaeve

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    But the higher our ranking the better the prizes for the first part according to what I read.. it said that the faster we reach 100% the better the rewards..so with that in mind the question of how we dropped from 16th to 21 is valid..

World
    Zeus
    We were at 15.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    The N.S.A. manipulated the results so the Germans wouldn't know we're coming.

LadyKalani
    Some have said the change in rank came because of the balloons still coming in, well if the balloons dont count anymore why are they still coming in, why werent they taken out of the rewards until phase 2? We get a daily quest that gives balloons, others are just starting the event and getting balloons, yet we are told they are worthless in the next phase. I think we at the very least should have the option to convert these balloons in the phase 2 balloon ( im told they are changing, dont know if its true) or be able to convert them back to resources. Anyone that had balloons cued up in PH house that didnt know what time it was coming down, got stuck with a ton of useless balloons, not to mention the ones coming in for rewards for the daily quests for the event.

World
    Zeus
    I got stuck (I think) with a bunch in inventory.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    21st now REALLY????

Reply to Thread