Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 2 Update?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post
    I see they also threw out the pairings by order of finish and paired by country instead. Once again an event rigged to favor the older European servers. They say one thing and then do something completely different. Makes you wonder why they even bother?
    Because they know people will continue to give them money despite them being completely ignorant assholes. They don't give a FF about the players...no devs ever do.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Here it is 10:15am eastern time, the germans have been up and working for long time now. And still no announcement on start of event. Or what happens with reward from phase 1. Good to know they are keeping us in mind. (incase you couldn't tell, thats sarcasm)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    sigh.............

Yes I know i'm ranting a little here. But its kinda rude to just not let us know whats going on. And to show apparent favoritism for other servers. Or is it the BB Mods here are on 4th of July vacation so we are just left with no one to update us?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So,
    (1) we get no announcement of the Phase 2 start on our forums or in our mail,
    (2) phase 2 starts when large percentage of US players are asleep, and weren't able to plan for start due to no announcement (see number 1)
    (3) US servers are paired together, which appears to have nothing to do with what happened in phase 1 and is nothing like how we were told it was going to work originally.
    (4) no announcement....

typical

World
    Zeus
    What the 'heck? We got shafted with US-2 ? These pairings are really messed up. And no announcement on the front page about phase 2 starting either!

They're like really trying to screw us over. We're at the bottom of the list right now.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    hey you got all information in time... well not on the main page but in this thread

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Isn't Phase 2 going to end later for you than for realms in Europe?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well as we have seen they obviously wanted to make us try harder.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yay they paired us with the other US server, we're going to lose for sure...My thought was that they should have paired servers like this: First and Last, Second and 2nd to last, 3rd and 3rd to last...I think that would have been better than having 5 servers paired together.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    How are to earn balloons is there supposed to be antoher quest chain?

Reply to Thread