Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Phase 2 Update?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bordoc View Post
    Yay they paired us with the other US server, we're going to lose for sure...My thought was that they should have paired servers like this: First and Last, Second and 2nd to last, 3rd and 3rd to last...I think that would have been better than having 5 servers paired together.

I'd have also expected something like this, combined with some timezone mixups to balance out the time differences.

Master Storyteller
    World
    Zeus
    Make them in your provision house

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorsten View Post
    I'd have also expected something like this, combined with some timezone mixups to balance out the time differences.
    ya'll put too much faith in BB's ability to do an event that is balanced and makes sense, haha

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcain View Post
    ya'll put too much faith in BB's ability to do an event that is balanced and makes sense, haha
    At least they tried this time --- instead of the EOTW event where they didn't make any adjustments.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    We shouldn't be surprised at all. All of those European countries have anti-american sentiments. wait...no, I'm mistaken...The whole world does.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hey, stop trashing US2. some of us read!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBilt View Post
    Hey, stop trashing US2. some of us read!!
    We're not trashing you, we're trashing BB for arranging the event like they have. It's not your fault that your server is low population. Why they ever opened a second US server is beyond my comprehension. Most people were sick of BB and bored out of their minds, why did they think adding a new server would change anything. Just less people joined to play it. You are actually hindered because they paired you with us (Zeus)...since we can in no way compete with most European servers.

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    But you guys were at least able to finish it. Maybe our pitiful contributions could help push us to 150. Who knows?

World
    Zeus

Exclamation Phase 2 Security Breach!!

Phase 2 started w/ a Major security breach!! All our passwords have been stolen!! Come BB - who leaves (even on supposedly secure severs) passwords in plain view text - who do you have working for you = grade school drop outs???

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So, basically by the time they got around to telling us that Phase II had started, several of the European servers, who had been given about a day's notice of the start time, were already past 20%

Wonderful

Reply to Thread