Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Old Ruins

World
    Ares
    Last edited by Asiastrings; 07-03-13 at 04:02 pm. Reason: added troop sends & loss

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    You only need to take down 1 Wall, the rest fall when the Mine (DM) dies.

Also for your DM setups, I do believe the losses are higher than you indicated:

100R 100S (7R - 8R - 9R)
    150XB (25XB - 26XB - 26XB)

Thus, you should probably go with the following setup:

5R 1S 1B 193LB/XB (5R 1B)

Also, f you place your generals below the rocks as shown, you may skip Camp 4 (4 by your numbering, 6 by mine.):

World
    Ares
    I have to differ with you for this one reason.... I will talk to Asipak about it, Hear me out tho please... yesterday I ran that.. and yes I think there are going to be loss's if u hit it with ur vet... I don't no why but I think so... I used the 150A to attk it and changed the loss to 1A becuz when I checked i'd lost 1A, using my Vet...

The simu I ran for those Norm sends, I did it specific to 200 Genls. I believe when the simu says use 200Genls u better use them. Being i'm not the wizard of figures, fast to slow... I do know that it matters...

I am going to run it again using A but using a Norm Genl. and I bet I get 0 loss... I will let you know btw... I have also discovered there are some pretty major diff in the two simu's.... I have data I've collected with the help of a Guild mate, who he brought it to my attention as well, only he did take screen shots and he did the calc...

once we figure this out... I'm glad u posted .... ty for that AOPUser appreciated... I will post the corrected data... will be for Asipak and Ullrich to correct I suppose...

As for the fences, I showed a hole u can make to get to G5 is all... the take down of the fence walls are I feel up to each persons pref. Thanks for your info btw!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The first thing that comes to mind is Petra (background images) but I don't know that for certain. By the way, thank you very much for the guide and all the options you included.

World
    Ares
    your right!!! ok I have a prize for you !!! that's one of them !!! friend me ingame n I will give u ur prize !!!
    is ok ur from zeus server.. I have a guild called zeus lol I will send someone to take care of you for me

World
    Zeus
    Nice Guide Asiastrings but then again you always do so well :P Just to let you know I was gonna add your guides but I go so busy! Sorry... but keep up the good work!
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How do I beat Camp 5?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by stork2020 View Post
    How do I beat Camp 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings
    Camp 5: 1SH 80FT
    W1: 120R 80C W2: 30R 5S 41C 124LB (30R 4S)
    W1: 150R 50C W2: 70R 1S 70C 59A (70R)
    It's a bit above the block in his guide.

World
    Ares
    thx AOPSUser

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro702 View Post
    Nice Guide Asiastrings but then again you always do so well :P Just to let you know I was gonna add your guides but I go so busy! Sorry... but keep up the good work!
    Jethro702, I' am speechless... I don't no what to say; besides Thank you for giving my designs your time! Wow, you no having you say you approve of them and would publish my list is just amazing... Wow I guess I'm accepted now as a real guide designer! Hurrah!! I have the code already done I can mail it to you !

Reply to Thread