Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Adventures 2.0

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Gold Tower is now very worth getting. Much better time and production output.

The new residence is much better for sure. but it's same as 5 nobles (the amount of space it takes up). so its about the same. if anything its good decoration that can do same as noble. only thing better are 5 witch towers.

Magic castle, eh. Could be better. They changed the cost and the resource required. but its still WAY too big in building size. it takes up 4 building spaces (4x4). so I am still concerned about the magic castle being any good after you get all the towers and licenses.
    Well, At least the BB's did listen to us and made the Residence and Gold Tower better. The magic Castle, i will have to find a spot for to make the Magic Beans. Will be kinda hard with all these wells around my island. But im sure ill find a spot and having 3 Gold Tower's near storehouse will be good so I don't have to always make Horses or Brew with Wheat. Just get max on Horses and Brew then just turn the gold towers on... and look... FREE GOLD!.... lol

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    so i did an adventure... man are they hard... harder than any adventure we currently have. end result is you get 1k beans.. so getting a castle is doable (run 10 of these things)... then you got to convert to stalks... i think it was 50 = 5 if you buff that is 10 stalks per 50... you need 31,500 beans so 32 adventures to get your gold tower... so that is a total of 42 adventures run...

does not sound to bad but keep in mind i probably lost 2-3k in elites some cannons i did not block or use r so this number could be reduced drastically...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0627 View Post
    so i did an adventure... man are they hard... harder than any adventure we currently have. end result is you get 1k beans.. so getting a castle is doable (run 10 of these things)... then you got to convert to stalks... i think it was 50 = 5 if you buff that is 10 stalks per 50... you need 31,500 beans so 32 adventures to get your gold tower... so that is a total of 42 adventures run...

does not sound to bad but keep in mind i probably lost 2-3k in elites some cannons i did not block or use r so this number could be reduced drastically...
    Thanks for running up the numbers!

If someone could run a few more numbers on these adventures, i would love some hard facts.

World
    Zeus
    The footprint of these new buildings is huge...

Most TSO CE players have Island space issues already and all the new buildings will compound this problem... If BB is going to continue to add new buildings and make them with large footprints then they need to consider if it's possible where these buildings are able to be placed.

For example, I am not sure that I am willing to sacrifice significant portions of my current Island economy and its production for a huge building that offers only 350 settlers and no upgrades.

Why does a Gold Tower need to take up way more Island space than a Witch Tower?

Why does a Fairytale Castle need to take up way more Island space than a Dark Castle?

We need more room for all the new buildings that are coming...

And we need a way to reorganize our Islands to incorporate these new buildings which is both practical and affordable and has the lowest impact on our current economy and production.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone tried doing the adventures without losing So many Elite Soldiers or Crossbowman, or is it not possible?

World
    Zeus
    All very cool
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Has anyone tried doing the adventures without losing So many Elite Soldiers or Crossbowman, or is it not possible?
    I am pretty sure that spamming tons of Recruits will get you through most of the adventure, and that you only need to lose a hundred Elites or Cannoneers, and not even Elites or Cannoneers if you have a Veteran.

But by tons of Recruits I actually mean TONS of Recruits, and thus it might not be wise to simply lose Recruits for most of it.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0627 View Post
    just curious how do you know this?
    that's it !!! Director your are doing so good here, I just wanted you to know u are rockin n rollin and I am very proud to have you on our team and working with us on Test Server !!! all ur hard work is super appreciated !

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    that's it !!! Director your are doing so good here, I just wanted you to know u are rockin n rollin and I am very proud to have you on our team and working with us on Test Server !!! all ur hard work is super appreciated !
    thanks asia!

But remember that i don't actually play the test server. I just check out the new stuff and announce it

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    The footprint of these new buildings is huge...

Most TSO CE players have Island space issues already and all the new buildings will compound this problem... If BB is going to continue to add new buildings and make them with large footprints then they need to consider if it's possible where these buildings are able to be placed.

For example, I am not sure that I am willing to sacrifice significant portions of my current Island economy and its production for a huge building that offers only 350 settlers and no upgrades.

Why does a Gold Tower need to take up way more Island space than a Witch Tower?

Why does a Fairytale Castle need to take up way more Island space than a Dark Castle?

We need more room for all the new buildings that are coming...

And we need a way to reorganize our Islands to incorporate these new buildings which is both practical and affordable and has the lowest impact on our current economy and production.
    While yes they take a lot of room, they are improved.

Please remember that the gold tower is a whole gold production line wrapped up in one building.

As for more sectors, Send them!

Now about economy... These buildings can only be built if you are level 42 or higher, or you have traded for one of these special buildings.

Thanks to the gold tower, Level 50's get to produce more gold, which will make the value of gold go down, but still it only will slightly affect the servers, with the exception of small servers.

Reply to Thread