Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    ditto 3

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AOPSUser View Post
    I am pretty sure that spamming tons of Recruits will get you through most of the adventure, and that you only need to lose a hundred Elites or Cannoneers, and not even Elites or Cannoneers if you have a Veteran.

But by tons of Recruits I actually mean TONS of Recruits, and thus it might not be wise to simply lose Recruits for most of it.
    Maybe. If you us a Recruit and Cannoneer Combonation, it might not be so many recruits. Also could use Militia and Soldiers with Cannoneers and Crossbowman. So really. there is lots of options and you don't need to just lose Elite Soldiers.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    those are meat grinders and hope the loot is better now 19

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Maybe. If you us a Recruit and Cannoneer Combonation, it might not be so many recruits. Also could use Militia and Soldiers with Cannoneers and Crossbowman. So really. there is lots of options and you don't need to just lose Elite Soldiers.
    If you do not have a Veteran general, the Greedy Innkeeper alone is a 183E (or 100K) loss.

And yes, losing only recruits means using all troops, but only using Recruits as death fodder when necessary.

If you have a Veteran, you only need to lose 100M on the Innkeeper.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    seems high 23

World
    Zeus
    The Gold towers would still be really bad. You need 10 lvl 5 farms to support it. Make it 10 wheat instead of 50 and I'll think about it.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i hate thinking 40

World
    Zeus
    10 might be okay. I say 5 is a good number. But i'll be okay with 10 I suppose.

Plus the building itself takes up 3x3 by itself. (size of a barrack) which means it cuts into almost 4 buildings worth as is.

And to require more farms to make it useful. its just too much. Imagine 3 of these useless towers needing at least 30 farms. Probably 34-35 given the distance of farm to storehouse and deposit.

Basically it will turn your island into Farmville. With Silos to pair up with your farms that's 30 more buildings.
    (unless you guys want to spam wheat everyday to refill.)

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AOPSUser View Post
    If you do not have a Veteran general, the Greedy Innkeeper alone is a 183E (or 100K) loss.

And yes, losing only recruits means using all troops, but only using Recruits as death fodder when necessary.

If you have a Veteran, you only need to lose 100M on the Innkeeper.
    I believe most players do have Verteran General by now. So that is not a issue. But if the boss "Greedy Innkeeper" is 183 Elite Soldiers. Then, there is no choice, But if in the long run just using recruits is best.

I do have a Veteran General, so would only have to use 100 Militia and 150 Cannoneers to kill Innkeeper. So i think its all good. I'm not to worried about all the Recruit losses sense I do have a large high population.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i tried one on the test server and i got like 800 beans and after losing all those troops even though they were given to us hurt ..... 45

Reply to Thread