Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Decorations - Dynamic List

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Christmas Tree (Small)

There is a regular Christmas Tree, But you can only get it by doing something, can't remember which. I know the BB's gave the Animated Christmas Tree as a Gift for something.

The small one was buyable for 35 gems. Christmas Tree big was 2010 buyable for 99 gems and was also gifted by BB. The Christmas Tree of 2011 was buyable for 60 presents.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorsten View Post
    That's right, but they mention it in the loot part of the Schießpulver (AT) page (Gunpowder). Merchant Statue should be avaible there with a chance of 3.8% and Angle Monument with a chance of 2.5%. It's also mentioned in the overview of adventure buildings
    Never noticed the overview of adventure page before, thank you for that link.

Did you notice though that the regular sized Merchant Statue is nowhere to be found on there. It would probably translate to business man statue and probably have kaufmann in the actual German name. I've looked everywhere on that site for it. Maybe you might have better luck than me?

If anyone finds out more info on that darn Merchant Statue please post it here it will be very much appreciated.

For now though it's still safe to put it at 2.5% rate since it was in the last slot on SidV's screen capture.

As for the Christmas Tree (small) coming out of the mystery box. Did you have a link RomanGodCamper for where you got that info or did you happen to get one of those yourself from one of the boxes?

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Haven't yet had time to put in the amounts for buying with presents but it's getting there lol.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It's... it's... ... BEAUTIFUL!!

World
    Zeus
    Hi Aquila,

When the Mysterious Decoration Box was introduced last Christmas 2011, the large animated Christmas tree and Snowman were both included as prizes. I used to have a dozen of both from opening boxes. The small and non-animated large Christmas trees were not included as prizes. Other prizes were Stone Statue (N,S,E,W), Collapsed Wall (N,W), Overgrown Ruin, Pavilion, Angel Gate, Witch Tower & Black Castle. Unfortunately, I do not recall of any site that posted prize percentages at the time.

BB gave all players one small Christmas tree as a gift at the beginning of the 2011 holiday event.

Hope this helps,

TickleTickle

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Yes RMAGPILE that was very helpful.

Did the mysterious box only give the Christmas trees and snowman during the holiday season? And where the heck did that one I have marked as Christmas Tree (Large) come from lol?

Edit: I finally figured it out. the Christmas Tree (Large) was only available for Christmas 2010 (in Germany at least)
    The US had closed Beta still in July 2011 from one post I've seen so I'll be taking out that tree since it doesn't apply to our servers at all.

So far I've opened up 65 boxes on the test server and none have produced a christmas tree or snowman. Lol yes 65, well they give us so many gems, I may as well do some tests of my own with them. I can't see how the mechanics of the mysterious box would be different than on the live server though. I didn't get a Dark Castle yet either.

I think I'm going to take out the mystery box on the snowman and christmas tree for now until I actually get one on the test server first.

I'm going to be using this list from the German wiki. I'll keep opening boxes on the test server, every once in a while, to see if it's still close to those percentages. So far it sure is looking like it is.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    OK I think the list is complete. Now it's time for the nit-picking to begin.

I'll be adding to this list as we get new decorations, hence the title "dynamic list". If you hear about new decorations making it to the Zeus and Ares live servers and I have not added them to my list, please post your findings here. Also if you see changes, like that White Castle being tradeable on live US servers or anything else changing gem or trade status, this too could be posted here.

Thank you to everyone that's helped so far and everyone that will be helping in the future.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by n1i3k6o9n View Post
    It's... it's... ... BEAUTIFUL!!
    OK I had to say something. I just can't help but giggle every time I see this post.

World
    Zeus
    Ugh I had so many of them Halloween statues it was pitiful.. good thing the suckers.... Um *cough* I mean good people in TO bought them all! :P
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Just added the Settlers Headquarters and the change skin retro buffs to the list. I decided to put the retro buffs here because they are sold in the decoration window in the gem merchant. It's also good to know what it will look like before you buy it.

Next I'll be adding the amount of spaces each building takes.

Reply to Thread