Thread: Decorations - Dynamic List

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro702 View Post
    Nice Decoration guide! BTW I love my beta memorial :P
    Agreed

CL_Melorr
    Very nice Aquila, you have been busy. : )

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Apparently you can't get the merchant statue from Gunpowder. I tried looking for a %, but just can't find one. Even from the German sites.
    Hehe, I had a feeling this was going to come up. So far the following link is the only place I've seen it mentioned for Gunpowder.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...erchant-Statue

and here's the actual adventure rewards picture posted by SidV

If I ever get more info of course I'll post a percentage. But for now I guess this picture and forum link will have to do

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    Hehe, I had a feeling this was going to come up. So far the following link is the only place I've seen it mentioned for Gunpowder.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...erchant-Statue

and here's the actual adventure rewards picture posted by SidV

If I ever get more info of course I'll post a percentage. But for now I guess this picture and forum link will have to do
    Lol, Well, Going to be honest. I knew you could get it from Gunpowder. But wanted to ask the Question anyways because I'm sure other people would ask. So thought i'd be the first.

But i have been trying to find a %, but it's probably pretty low... Maybe a 1% chance... But Unfortunately, To many people sell Gunpowder for a high price to actually the run adventure for it anyways. Sooooo yeah... Im sure it's somewhere around here, just gotta look in the right spot :/

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Gunpowder is only available by purchasing it with 200 map fragments which translates to 800 gold coins right now since map fragments sell at 4 gold coins each. So if you see it any cheaper than 800 coins it's a good deal.

I went and looked just about everywhere for that darn merchant statue. Did a google search on the image and found a few threads asking where to find it but only the one I linked actually had proof that it was from Gunpowder.

There is one thing I did notice though. On the German wiki, and I'll probably refer to that wiki a lot since it's got pretty much everything in there, they have the Angel Monument page saying it is only available in Surprise Attack and The Black Knights but doesn't even mention anything about Gunpowder. I'm now wondering if perhaps they had meant to put in the merchant statue icon instead.

They're sort of close. If that's the case then it would be a 2.5% chance to get it in Gunpowder. From SidV's capture of his adventure it was in the last slot. Usually decorations in that spot are from 2.5% to 3.8%

So I'll put in 2.5%, either way it would have been a really low percentage so lol might as well go for the lowest one.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    I have put in some percentages for the mysterious boxes, this was only from one source and I'll be adjusting that later. For now it gives you some sort of idea at your chances of getting these items.

World
    Zeus
    Oh yeah, I know that you can only get from Merchant. But i want to get it for cheap sense i'm a cheap *******. I just don't see it on how it can be worth 800 Coins to 1200 Coins. Once someone tries it, Everyone else does it. Really stupid. Lol

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Ok here's something I'm wondering about. I've taken in my notes that you can get a christmas tree at a rate of 5.52% from the mysterious boxes. Nowhere did I ever see which christmas tree they were talking about, at least not yet. There are three different types. I would tend to go towards the one that is simply named Christmas Tree with no size.

Also what I'm not sure about is, if the christmas tree and snowman are available in those boxes when the Winter Event isn't on.

World
    Zeus
    Christmas Tree (Small)

There is a regular Christmas Tree, But you can only get it by doing something, can't remember which. I know the BB's gave the Animated Christmas Tree as a Gift for something.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    There is one thing I did notice though. On the German wiki, and I'll probably refer to that wiki a lot since it's got pretty much everything in there, they have the Angel Monument page saying it is only available in Surprise Attack and The Black Knights but doesn't even mention anything about Gunpowder. I'm now wondering if perhaps they had meant to put in the merchant statue icon instead.
    That's right, but they mention it in the loot part of the Schießpulver (AT) page (Gunpowder). Merchant Statue should be avaible there with a chance of 3.8% and Angle Monument with a chance of 2.5%. It's also mentioned in the overview of adventure buildings

Reply to Thread