Reply to Thread

Thread: Quality Copper Mine Shafts talent not working

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Quality Copper Mine Shafts talent not working

I have two points in this talent that seemed to be working for a while, 30% chance to find copper deposits that can be mined faster. I have no endless copper mines so I am constantly rebuilding the deposits. I have now rebuilt at least 20 mines over the course of the week and I have not seen this skill kick in at all on any new discovery.

Is this talent bugged?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I second this. Built about 15 in the past couple days, all with 45% chance to be mined faster, and none of them have had the skill. Production time is also consistent with a regular mine meaning it is not just a graphical error.

update as of 7-7, it appears to be working normally again.

World
    Zeus
    I do have an endless mine and I figured that since it was a fast mine I didn't deserve any others. I was right. After many, more than 20 searches for copper mines, I have yet to find another fast one. I know a 30% find rate doesn't guarantee anything.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    i find a fast mine about every 3rd one i search for

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It's working for me... it doesn't find them all the time... but I have level 3, which gives 45% find rate... but when it finds one, it happens to be 50% faster. I'm not sure if this applies for geos' with a 15% or 30% find rate.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Working as intended, unless you find the coppermine and the deposit states it's "mining faster" it's just a regular coppermine. If you can spare a few more minutes, build a mine, erase it before it even gets build, that way you lose the deposit and can search for it again and might be lucky on the next try.

My odds are dependend on the time, when I wake up and have time it always magically finds them right away, when I feel like going to bed it takes forever to find one... :/

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I guess my rolls are bad, I have currently rebuilt 22 mines at this point, I have gotten that skill 0 times (it should be 6.6). When the system first rolled out for like the first week I was getting that skill applied to new mines, but now ... gone ... 22 in a row with no boost. does not seem to be working as intended, it seems broken to me. I am keeping track now and lets see when and if I finally get one.

Reply to Thread