Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Event Feedback

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So i think i'm done with this sham of an event. I really did try. I donated several hundred thousand in resources doing my best to make as many balloons as possible. But it is beyond obvious now that this event wasn't balanced at all. Not to let the US server off the hook. We've had plenty of complainers and non-participants. But I think it was doomed from the start. Phase 1 actually killed it I think. "how they figured out balancing and numbers"? my arse. They didn't obviously didn't do a good job balancing. But the biggest issue is phase 1 killed all the extra resources that us "weaker" econs had.

Its not worth fighting and devoting EVERYTHING to a stupid event that has lousy rewards to begin with. And I don't see any sign the devs are willing to help us out.

World
    Zeus
    The event is a bit unfair for sure. Look at German 14. A brand new small pop world. They got paired up with German 2. It's like a freebie win for them. Free ride.

We should have done nothing and let them pair us up with German 1 and get the rewards that way.

If they wanted a real competition. It should have been an economics adventure map where everybody must do the map and results from the map are recorded.

This way everybody starts even footing.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Yes young grasshopper you are correct but life is like a box of chocolates you'll fat eating..... 27

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Phase 1 killed Phase 2

Aside from the MANY other problems with this event, I think Phase 1 killed our chances for being competitive in Phase 2. So many of us used up a huge amount of our stored resources to (needlessly by the way) hit 100% in phase 1 that there was nothing left to donate with in phase 2. I know this happened to me. I donated the 150k+ hwl and over 100k meat i had in storage in phase 1. There was no way for me to make that again as it took time for my island to build that up. And then when BB went to "balance" the event, they based it on false numbers bc we can't actually produce what we donated in phase 1.
    Not letting the US server off the hook. There were plenty of players who simply refused to participate and "waste" resources. Which i don't understand if they are unused and cheap then not throwing away anything of value. But the biggest problem above that is simply player apathy. The rewards are a joke and there is no competing with the germans so many players i've talked to just never even tried.

BB I wish you'd think these events through a little more thoroughly before implementing. With how they actually play out from players point of view. And give consideration to what it takes for individualistic online gamers to actually put effort into something. 100 gems? Seriously?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    If you don't want them OK i'll take them and plz keep feeding the trolls MUHAHAHAHAHHA 47

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Think of this as Olympic Games! We participate for the love of competing, not for money

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    as long as it's not that stupid event with the ribbon on a stick or ice bowling i'm in it to win it or at least get the building 59

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    alright, since no one else will, i have to ask. whats with the numbers gfm?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    lol it was a test of the Troll Emergancy Network 61

World
    Zeus
    I don't even see a sign of the Devs at all. BB is strangely quiet.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread