Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Event Feedback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    No wonder we get our buts kicked by the German servers. 1 euro = 1.30 last I saw on Forex.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    yes 72000 gems for 129 dollars wouldbe nice 40

World
    Zeus

"event is now fair"

looking down the line of the different servers, it is clear that it is fair..

how about we stop putting servers up against each other. is it not clear to anyone that the same servers dominate every event.. why continue? i dont see a point in this, Add more content to bring 60% of YOUR players back instead of making the last few players here angry and leave.'

or

Add a instand storage button to items in Star, This is A R tarded event.. hands down

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    You guys do realize that EURO is more expensive than USD right?
    They should be getting more gems because they're actually paying more in USD than we are.

Although the math does work out favoring the Europeans. this time around with the x3.

But it doesn't matter. They complain when we get 100% sales and they only get 50% sales.

So stop complaining.

Put it this way. When they run 100% and we run 100% at the same time.

We benefit from the whole deal. Since USD is weaker than EURO they charge the Europeans as if USD=EURO.
    This promotion is completely unfair for taking place during a direct competition between servers.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I've been troubled by the ever widening gap between the top german and polish servers with EVERY other server. Not like there is a smooth gradient. There is a definite gap between the germans and next ranking server. Instead of "helping" us by pairing us up with other weaker servers, why not handicap the germans? Seems like thats the only way to make fair.

World
    Zeus
    Sorry but the event is not very fair. It started without any announcement on our server. And pairing on the countries do not match up.

The gap between the top servers and the bottom servers are just too much of a difference. The top server is reaching 90% at the moment while the bottom servers are reaching 25%.

That is more than triple !

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    we have no idea the amount needed to donate, there is no way for us to see what others are donating, seems to be just another sham by BB and I'll bet they will be talking about all the positive feed back later still don't get were they get that from most all events are disliked if you go by the feed back. I guess if one in 20 like it it is a success to them.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    what is fair about BB bet there will be no sticky on this one, or reply by BB

World
    Ares

Who is responsible for this kind of Treatment

IF any Management teams ... can get to the bottom of this and stop a Server Wide boycott or disaster...it will come ONCE Again from the USA Side...

BB_E please take a look at this.... I'm at my wits end... almost ready to call it quits- many of those posting are in the guild I run called Zeus on TSO Server... including German players that are shocked...

Sent to me on Tso Server: (from sandycove via tso)

http://prntscr.com/1dkykn

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...664-Happy-hour

From Asiastrings

and so why am i playing this game when they play favoritism? i thought hitler was dead ?

ooooh dear Ron u gotta save me pls... I've worked so many hours to help so many people to play this game,
    I've spend endless months and months working to keep people playing the game becuz so many were leaving....

working endless hours researching stuff on our forums to help; those being locked out etc...

becuz the employees dont even have the kindness to answer them or give reasonable answers.

you no I've been yelled at and chastised playing this game more on this server then the other. Sadly TSO is my favorite server,
    and I've dedicated myself to it. for why though?

for what? To look forward to things unfair in the end results ???

what kind of people allow this kind of unfairness in an online game ?
    and where is the international code of ethics fall into place...
    i have a friend in UBISOFT ... he is admin, i just mailed him those threads and the ones here and the threats of my banned n how i'm treated...

bann me i dont care anymore .. .

becuz for the time i've spent helping and now running the #1 English speaking test server guild,
    what is there to look forward to?
    More disassterous events such as End of the World's complete unfairness...

for this game you alll work so bloody hard for... afterwards ...

who in marketing is ruining all of our hard work ? is it Ubisoft ? shame on them if it is...

I've been asked to spread this world wide on every single server there is i can, and hope for the best...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It is the same as end of world event, rigged so the german servers have all the advantages, we figured that going in, i am not surprised, but we are also getting a gem promotion, +50 gems, so i don;t know how much more the germans are getting. Only resources i am giving is water, which costs me very little and some excess coal which i would have had anyway. The people who are giving a lot of other stuff, they are being unfair to them. Bird's comment was, " why does Ubisoft want us to give all of our resources away?" He figures they have a reason for it being the trusting person he is. I figure we got a shot at making 150% if everyone keeps giving at the rate they are now, not gonna make 200% unless others also give. Seems funny that the top german sever doesn;t have someone dragging them down like some of the other servers do, Zues included.

Reply to Thread