Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Event Feedback

World
    Zeus

20th Anniversary Event Feedback

I have thousands of balloons in my star that are now worthless. Ya'll could have at least allowed us to donate what we had started in the provisions house or the balloons we were to receive for the last quest chains. I don't want these in my warehouse for eternity.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    I have thousands of balloons in my star that are now worthless. Ya'll could have at least allowed us to donate what we had started in the provisions house or the balloons we were to receive for the last quest chains. I don't want these in my warehouse for eternity.
    2 things i want:

1. To be able to spend my lightly earned balloons on rair buildings. (like a gem pit would be nice)

2. To exchange balloons for gold in the provision house for a equal price. (not a cheap low 1,000 balloons to 10 coins)

Settler
    World
    Ares

Suggestion for future mass events..

Currently, every server has a requirement to get ?? number of balloons to get to 100%.
    The problem with this is that some servers have a lot more active players than others, thus making it extremely difficult if not impossible for smaller servers to get to 100% in this event, or any future ones like it.

I suggest that the amount of (insert event item here) be scaled for every server, to give every server the same chance at getting to 100%.

For example, if server "A" has 50,000 active players and server "B" has 10,000 active players, than server "A" should have to turn in 5x the amount of said event item, than server "B" would have to turn in.
    Having say, each server has to turn in 100 Million of said event item, to reach 100%, the servers that have a high population would obviously finish it quickly, and the ones with a lower population might not even get to 100% at all.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Give it up dude the CIA is controlling this whole event

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    Give it up dude the CIA is controlling this whole event
    Should be NSA, lol.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post

2. To exchange balloons for gold in the provision house for a equal price. (not a cheap low 1,000 balloons to 10 coins)
    I would be happy to exchange balloons at 1,000 balloons / 10 coin. That is only 4,000 water for 10 coins. I can make a profit at that rate.

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Anniversary Event Rewards need adjusting

Just my opinions. And I am still playing and donating all I can. But I do think the rewards really need to be adjusted to make it a real reward and not just crumbs handed out for the massive amounts of resources we're all using for this.

What I'd really like to see is just an additional "0" added to the gems and then its really worth while.

World
    Zeus
    I totally agree that the Settlers 2 HQ building needs a bigger population size. 20 population is just awful.
    And the building is not even trade-able.

I posted my recommendation here:
    http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...EDS-a-POP-BUFF

I noticed that the Settlers2 HQ building is not on the list of tradeable items. The retro skin items are tradeable.

To help the 20th Anniversary event to be the best it can be. I really hope that you guys can make this building worth it to obtain.
    I know probably those who have quit playing might come back after seeing that the building is a unique once in a life time thing to obtain. And that it's worth having on the island (if the population count were to increase).

My recommendation (REQUEST? PLEAD?)

Is to increase the Settlers HQ building to be at least 100 (pop.) or 120 (max pop).
    Currently it takes up a barracks size which is almost 4 nobles worth. (which is about 280pop).

Since you guys made it only 20 pop, I'm guessing this is because you want it to be all "20th anniversary" themed.
    So to go with the theme.

Maybe have it at level 1 - 20pop, but each level you go 20+, so at level 5 it is 100pop. (at least do this to make it worth it.)

120 pop would be better. To still be inline with the 20th anniversary theme.
    or 220 pop.

Please consider asking the developers to improve the Settlers 2 HQ reward building to be more rewarding than just decoration that people will remove off their island later for space.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I do hope an adjustment is being considered. I haven't heard anything yet and when I tried asking a BB in G-1, he apparently "didn't see" my question.

World
    Zeus
    Greetings! Thank you for your feedback. I don't know whether they are considering any adjustments now that the event is underway but I will be sure to forward your suggestions.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Reply to Thread