Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile App Suggestion

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Mobile App Suggestion

You dont have to make the app that actually plays the games but what about a mobile app that lets you check out your mines and maybe rebuild the destroyed mines while your on the go and maybe the trade system this way when people are out and about they can still check up on thier island i think it would bring more active player. and if you think about it people would be able to get more developed if they could watch thier island and resources when they wanted to regardless of where they are.....
    i think it would be a good idea if you cant find anyone to make the app i can make it and write the scripts and stuff i would just need access to your servers to do so but i think its a really good idea just think about it and come to a conclusion we would have alot more active players

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    A mobile app -- even if it only gave access to the Barracks, Prov House, Trade Office, Bookbinder, and chat would be a really good addition to the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yea every aspect of the game that needs to be watched besides actually playing the main game just make it where we can manage our city on a application alot of us have to go and do stuff and sometimes we leave and dont come back for a couple days so it kinda messes up our town it would be a really great thing to add

Reply to Thread