Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dev's Diary 7/11/2013

World
    Zeus
    Awesome ideas hope they get implemented without any problems and don't get pushed back. Guild succession will be really helpful, but have to ask what happens to the guilds out there that are 100% inactive and none of their members play anymore will they just automatically disband the guild?? Would be pretty helpful since I won't have to scroll through the graveyard of old guilds that used to be active but everyone left because the leader went inactive or something.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    As 50's what we mostly need is space. so Buying Towers or Floating Nobles would be one of the best things star coins could buy. Make it so we cant sell them to non 50's even. I just hope its not useless items like the guild coins are. ive not spent a single guild coin because there is nothing I want in it

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Armstoll View Post
    As 50's what we mostly need is space. so Buying Towers or Floating Nobles would be one of the best things star coins could buy. Make it so we cant sell them to non 50's even. I just hope its not useless items like the guild coins are. ive not spent a single guild coin because there is nothing I want in it
    How about an extra building queue?? Would definitely help when we have an event like this where I have over 200 wells to rebuild every 2 days or at least it would seem like it would help I could just be kidding myself :P

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    "As a second step, a new shop category will be added to the game. This section will include very useful offers that can be acquired in exchange for Star Coins. The respective items are still in the balancing process. More information about offers to be included there will be revealed later on as well as the date of implementation."

does this mean that they new shop items won't be available when the star coins are given out? If so, that is a little disappointing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A few ideas for things that the star coins should be able to buy: more island space, a granite mason, and a titanium mine.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    so when are they planning to show us what we can get with these magical star coins? as someone stated hope not it's 100k of these things for a cheese sandwich. seeing that an effort was put into doing something for lvl 50s a lvl cap raise ain't going to happen huh?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    so when are they planning to show us what we can get with these magical star coins? as someone stated hope not it's 100k of these things for a cheese sandwich. seeing that an effort was put into doing something for lvl 50s a lvl cap raise ain't going to happen huh?
    As they say when talking about the new shop items:
    "As a second step, a new shop category will be added to the game. This section will include very useful offers that can be acquired in exchange for Star Coins. The respective items are still in the balancing process. More information about offers to be included there will be revealed later on as well as the date of implementation."

And you know what "will be revealed later on" means in BB speak. It means don't hold your breath.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadGod View Post
    It is great to finally get some recognition and content for those of us who have been playing at 50 for a long time- we appreciate the effort. How about a lvl 50 ranking system that shows Player Prestige earned from converted adventure xp, so the 50s have something to compete with each other about? This would get many of the higher levels interested in running adv's again because they would be fighting for player rank bragging rights. Just a thought- but hey, what do i know... I have only been playing for almost 2 years

You sure you want that DG? The shame of seeing my name above yours everytime you log in
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

World
    Zeus
    Would love to see things like: Rabbit Charms, Floating Nobles & decorations avail from star coins
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.