Closed Thread

Thread: Bad Traders

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Bad Traders

Please give names of any bad traders buffers and scamers. This will help us know who can be trusted and who can't. If a trade is in dispute please create a new thread for it and have all discussion about it there and simply link the discussion thread in this thread (this is to keep the number of posts in this thread to a minimum and civil so it doesn't keep locked like the last thread)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    elixter agreed to swap 3 baskets and only buffed 2 of my buildings after I buffed 3 of his. After I told him he didn't buff all 3 of my buildings he then logged off.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/2rke.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/n562.jpg/

World
    Zeus
    Join a guild where you can trust your guldmates.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    so you start this thread for 1 basket? really? wait til you get scammed for a LS then what?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Lol this is funny. Besides, there is already a thread for this.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Lol this is funny. Besides, there is already a thread for this.
    the only thread i saw was locked due to drama in the thread so apparently this is the only thread for this.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    OK but for 1 stinking basket? if he got you for a stack ok but 1 basket. i'm sure someone will give you a basket if you ask for it cause 120 fish, 60 bread, and 20 sausage is not worth it. maybe he placed it and as it has happened to me not shown up things like that happen in this game.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I can only remember 1 bad trader, I sold a LS and a minute before his gen arrived he went offline, more than 1 week later he came back online and told me he went on holidays and wants his coins back... after I told him, that I wouldn't give him his coins back if he messes up my lootspot he harrassed me some days and wanted to report me, then I just putted him on my ignore and told his guild leader what happened but was ignored. Since then I don't sell lootspots to players below level 40 anymore, especially not from higher adventures.

If you really want to create a list of bad traders, start with those who sell 50 tools for an exotic basket in TO.

World
    Zeus
    While I understand and appreciate the intent of this thread, it is too easy to abuse. Having closed this thread once before, I would like to remind everyone that re-posting moderated content is a violation of the Code of Conduct and can result in moderation action.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Closed Thread