Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Bluebyte, We Would like Equal treament! 3X Gem sale :(

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A grave and serious offense to all servers not receiving equal treatment and during a 20th Celebratory competition time. If there are any altering advantages to ANY other server, it is obviously uncouth, disappointing and aggravating. What incentive to participate against unfair advantages. Why feel any sense of dedication, to a game, so obviously enjoyed, when treated so? Why would there be a competition if the results are skewed due to tampering, or when you create the results you desire. Even if amends were made now, the damage is done in the competition, due to timing.
    The daily play value of 3 times the purchasing power. All want it.
    That differing options were even offered, at any time, is a grievous hit to everyone who trusts in a game that is so much more, and an outlet for a great many people, in even more ways.
    Play fair!

In my opinion;
    Cristo

As my dollars are my vote, I shall no longer be "voting" when the candidates are not worthy.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree 100 % we should get the same. I will not be buying any more gems either until it is fair.

World
    Zeus
    +1 Please give us a Gem sale.

The Event is gunk unless we have fair and equal gems on all sides.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    And here i thought it was sad way back when we learned of the repeated 100% sales the germans used to get when the best we had EVER gotten up to that point was a 50% happy hour. Not even a whole day sale, so sucks to be you if you had missed it. Finally under pressure they gave us a 100% sale, but again for only a happy hour.

Perhaps this disrespectful slap in the face will be corrected soon and BB realize they should treat all servers fairly.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Does BB price match? I would like to be have the equitable amount of gems that the other servers received for the purchase I made on July 4th. I am greatly disappointed to find that my money doesn't go as far as that of other countries.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BB'S silence on this thread speaks volumes. They know they are wrong but want it to blow over, without committing to any fairness in the future, or commenting on the obvious unfairness. Blue Byte it won't work for me, no gem buys until you do better.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i have to say something myself

i wanted to spend some money on this game but....
    when i asked support team how can i do it from croatia (my suggestion was to give my password to american friend to pay for me but was declined although it was supposed to be One Time Only) they told me to buy game card so i was supposed to travel through 2 countries and spend twice as much gasoline as largest gem package cost is....unreal

and to touch this 2x and 3x bonus gems - it's like law in croatia - some are just more privileged than others

as long as they don't offer me easy and fair way to spend my money i ain't doin' it

cheers privileged and all of others

World
    Zeus
    I am not a spender of gems so I know that my opinion is not going to carry nearly as much weight as the players that do purchase them, but I do have an opinion nonetheless. Bluebyte does not need to be fair. They can offer what they want to who they want. With that said, if the actions that have been represented are truthful in re: to the sales given to some of the European severs vs. the American servers (or is it some servers in a few certain geographical areas vs. everywhere else?), then BlueByte is risking alienating part of their client base. Perhaps the "powers that be" have analyzed this and do not feel that an equal sale is deserved because the ones that received it spend more on a whole than the rest of the servers (this is pure speculation). I do suggest that they reevaluate their decision regardless of the reason(s). Clearly players who have spent money on the game feel that they are not getting back anywhere near to what they have invested into it.

To the gem players: Stand your ground. If you state you refuse to buy gems until said sale goes into effect, don't spend a penny until it happens. Not to get corny, but a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It is pretty sad that someone at BB might think that it would not get over here that this has happened. What do you think that we will just keep buying and are we the money pit without the sales or something?

My kitchen is closed until this gets resolved and if it doesn't get fixed I can find another game for sure.

It better get fixed right.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have posted this elsewhere, but I will say it again: a 3x sale not offered to everyone during a competition does not make for a fair competition. I do not have a lot of entertainment dollars to spend, but I have spent some of them on gems in the past.

I just can't see doing it again unless I see some evidence of apology from BB, or at least some acknowledgement of how upset people are. They've had time. They know people are hurt -- which they wouldn't be if this game wasn't a passion for some people. And for everyone posting, believe me, there are more who are lurking, waiting to see what BB says or does. Some of them will drift away, disgusted.

Between the horribly unfair "competition" and the 3x gem sale not given to everyone, I have a pretty bad taste in my mouth, myself. I love the game too much to leave, but not enough to spend money on it with this treatment.

Closed Thread