Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dear Bluebyte, We Would like Equal treament! 3X Gem sale :(

World
    Zeus
    I was banned from chat for talking about this and asking to look into it and saying i wont buy no more gems = banned from chat and maybe further action against my account. Now that total bs

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    Just be careful, i advised players to do this months ago when i lead GUST(Gem union of sellers and Traders) and Meesher had warned me that petitioning/boycotting is against the TOS. i would recommend stating to your guild your case and let them decide for themselves, dont even recommend them not buying gems just tell them to decide for themselves. I dont see why anyone who buy gems would continue buying unless something is done but it is up to each individual to do so, i am just warning you as i dont want to see anyone getting banned or perma banned over this.
    They will have to ban the entire server eventually if that is that the case. Everyone is up in arms about this issue and frankly I am boycotting purchasing gems until the issue made fair.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Llemonie View Post
    They will have to ban the entire server eventually if that is that the case. Everyone is up in arms about this issue and frankly I am boycotting purchasing gems until the issue made fair.
    Everyone has the right to do what they please (to buy gems or not), this is a free to play game after all. But telling others to not buy gems would break the TOS. I would like to see this thread flourish and have UBI give us what we want. If any of us break the TOS in this thread i could see them not doing anything and just make BB take the hammer out. In order to get what we want, imo, we need to follow the rules. It is up to each individual to determine if they would or would not like to buy gems, I for one will not be until they fix their mistake.

World
    Zeus
    Sales vary by region based on a variety of internal factors and metrics related to the individual economies of each region. That being said, I can categorically tell you there is NEVER any malice intended when a sale is offered to one region vs. another. I am sorry you have been unhappy with the sales that have been offered in the North American region but I can assure you they have been thoughtfully set in the best interest of our specific server economies. Because the boycotting nature of this thread is in violation of our Code of Conduct, I am closing this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by meesherbeans01 View Post
    The Code of Conduct is a guide for Ubisoft customers playing The Settlers Online and contributing to the official forums. Ubisoft defines the rules and what is considered a breach of the rules, and reserves the right to modify its position at any moment. Disregarding any of the rules of this Code may lead to your account(s) being suspended or closed.

14. Any reference or invitations to petitions and boycotts will be stopped, depending on the type and situation, and may result in action taken against an account.
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 01-02-14 at 01:12 pm.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Closed Thread