Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Bluebyte, We Would like Equal treament! 3X Gem sale :(

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Dear Bluebyte, We Would like Equal treament! 3X Gem sale :(

Hello Bluebyte,

I am sad to see that the German servers received a 3x gem sale and that at the same time, the US servers had a 50% more sale. This was on the fourth of July. A few days later we discovered the British servers received the same 3x sale. The most we have ever recieved in the US is a 2x sale. That was once and was not even for a whole day.

I would like to know when the US servers will be getting a 3x sale. Handling relations in this manner is what annoys people. A few people have quit due to such handling and several people have stated they will not buy any more gems until we are treated similarly.

Again, when will we be treated to the same sale the Germans, and then the British received?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I am only speaking for myself when i say this but (after spending almost $1000 on this game) i will not be buying any more gem packages until we receive the same sales (x3 bonus) as the brits and germans. And the fact that it was given to them during the United States Independence Day is a slap in the face... highly dissapointed in UBI and even BB for not standing up for us and allowing UBI to get away with this.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i want 3x gems...

i might actually buy some if it was 3x

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have spent over $1,000.00 on this game, and would buy gems regularlly, but after seeing screen shots from the German server with thier 3X gem sale, this server has lost my support. When you say you are going to be fair, and honest, live up to your word. because on an online game that is really all you have to set you apart from the liars and scammers. Seems BB and UBI are the biggest and best in that department. Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me......I wont let it happen again.....just sayin.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    No more gems purchases from me either until we receive fair treatment (IE 3x gems)

World
    Zeus
    I have some money invested on here. I haven't bought gems at all so far in 2013. the reason is there hasn't been
    any good sales lately. If you want more of my $$$ then make deals like other servers etc

World
    Zeus
    all very good points. i agree with everything here 100%, ive paid in my fair share without a doubt and will not purchase anymore till i get a good explanation from bb as to why this would happen in two different servers during a server to server competition. just simply giving us the 3x gem sale will not get be back buying gems from you, rubys from you, hero tokens from you, or any other online currency ubisoft and bb implement in any other game. i am a partner in a buisness and if we charge one client a different going rate then others we will lose their service, as well as anyone they are affiliated with and the ones they know as well. it is a domino effect and needs a explanation as to why these actions were taken. Now that Gaming has evolved to online strictly, and you have a world wide customer base, you should think about keeping everything equal as we are a generation that loves to comb the web and spread the word of what we find.

Thank you,
    Ser

World
    Zeus
    WTS Gems, psstt. They may be my last.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Agree, 100%, We shouldn't be cheated on gems, i was going to buy some until i saw the 3x on the German and UK server, U want me to buy gems make it fair

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I will not be purchasing anymore gems until we receive the same sales (x3 bonus) as the british and germans.

Closed Thread