Thread: Baaaahhhhh [SHEEP]

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Wait. I'm kinda confused about this. So this is a Christian Kinda guild or something but you don't have to be and you don't throw religion down peoples throat... So i guess that's good you don't force religion down peoples throat... It's a bad thing and can easly tear something out.

But if this is a Christian guild, don't you have to be christian to join?? Even though you said you don't have to be... so that makes it a Non-Christian Guild or a Mix guild.... which is what I'm kinda confused about.
    AFAIK churches don't req you to be a Christian to enter their walls, so why should we req you to be a Christian to enter our guild??? "Christ like atmosphere" simply means the attitude and discussions in guild chat are the kind of respectful and family friendly topics that are appropriate for all ages. Some of us are Christians yes, and some of us aren't, doesn't mean you aren't welcome in our guild just cause you aren't a Christian.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartimaeus View Post
    I thought religions used in context for guilds or guild tags was a bannable offense?? Or so the BBs keep telling me even though they don't have to disband the guild itself they might end up perma-banning the guild leader.
    http://ubi.com/US/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=TermsOfUse doesn't mention such a rule/offense and since we've been around for a few months already and our guild isn't disbanded nor is our guild leader banned so I'm gonna go with we aren't breaking any rules.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    bump

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    We are still recruiting so let us know if you want to join a casual family friendly guild!

Reply to Thread