Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baaaahhhhh [SHEEP]

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Cool Baaaahhhhh [SHEEP]

Friendly guild of a bunch of people who enjoy a family friendly Christ-like atmosphere.

Either post here or contact Squeeze, Assare, omega_redux, Zaxch, MatonSabog, or Drrockso ingame to join.

PS. We DO NOT require you to be a Christian to join and we DO NOT force religion down your throat, we simply desire a place to hangout with friendly fun people. We are just here to have fun too people!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Seconded for a really friendly, fun guild!

~ For the Herd! ~

World
    Zeus
    Christ like atmosphere? What is that?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    we are still open for recruitment, come join us!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    bump

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by omega_redux View Post
    Friendly guild of a bunch of people who enjoy a family friendly Christ like atmosphere. We DO NOT require you to be a Christian to join and we DO NOT force religion down your throat, we simply desire a place to hangout with friendly fun people.

Contact Zaxch, MatonSabog, Squeeze, or omega_redux to join.
    Wait. I'm kinda confused about this. So this is a Christian Kinda guild or something but you don't have to be and you don't throw religion down peoples throat... So i guess that's good you don't force religion down peoples throat... It's a bad thing and can easly tear something out.

But if this is a Christian guild, don't you have to be christian to join?? Even though you said you don't have to be... so that makes it a Non-Christian Guild or a Mix guild.... which is what I'm kinda confused about.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think what they are trying to say is that the guild has been founded, and more than likely is run, by players who are Christians.

World
    Zeus
    I thought religions used in context for guilds or guild tags was a bannable offense?? Or so the BBs keep telling me even though they don't have to disband the guild itself they might end up perma-banning the guild leader.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    well it's like the bible, it's the inspirded word of god but god didn't write anything and man wrote it hundreds of years or more after any of the events but it's all true because the ones that wrote it say it is, so you can have a christian guild without being a christian because in a hundred year the'll say you were.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    this whole invisible guy in the sky thing offends me

Reply to Thread