Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Coins Building Suggestion

World
    Zeus

Star Coins Building Suggestion

Many players have complained about lack of space to build new stuff, and asked for more land
    One of the problems to this is the ridiculous amount of farms needed to run the wheat chain

Would be awesome to have this building in the star coin shop category:

(screenshot from tropical sun adventure, can also be found in epic raid adventures)

Name: Ranch
    Production Time: 6 minutes
    Production Details at level 1: Wheatfield -> 2 Wheat (10 wheat at level 5)
    Upgrade Costs: Same as Silo
    Replanting: Would be 2 Silos per Ranch
    Size: 3x2 (same as friary/watermill)
    Licence: Uses a BL
    Limit: Unlimited
    Cost: 2500 Star Coins (250.000 XP)

It would be a nice add to the game, probably would need a few tweaks to the details but the idea is to produce 4 times more wheat than a regular farm, in this case by halving the production time and doubling output. this would save space on our overcrowded islands and be a cool item to add

Uses a building licence because...if we remove them from all shop buildings, someday we will have more licences free than space to use them

Cost is based on level 50 total XP (3.746.000), if a level 50 doubles his XP he could buy 15 of these buildings which would be the same as 60 regular farms
    Last edited by Evil_J; 07-21-13 at 03:59 am. Reason: added the limit

World
    Zeus
    Great idea.

World
    Zeus
    Wow, awesome

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Wink

Settler Shack:
    Size 1x1
    Houses 1 pop per level
    upgrade cost low
    BL no
    Cost high (no BL)

Settler House:
    Size 1x2
    Houses 3 pop per level
    upgrade cost low
    BL no
    Cost high (no BL)

I have no pics Again, its a space issue

World
    Zeus
    Great idea, that would save some space, allowing more of the End content to reach these players.

World
    Ares
    I don't know about you, but I have no space for more 3x2 buildings. Suggest making the existing buildings more efficient instead.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    the idea would be to kill the regular farms and replace them with the new better ones
    ive no space for anything lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A second barracks would be nice, times and upgrade costs the same as the first even. I hate waiting for troops.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDuck View Post
    A second barracks would be nice, times and upgrade costs the same as the first even. I hate waiting for troops.
    I would still prefer a 3-tier barracks -- so intermediate troops (recruit / bowmen) train separately from advanced troops (cavalry, militia, longbows, soldiers) -- who train separately from expert troops (crossbows, elites, cannons)

Instead of using just recruits all the time (because training times dictate such with the current system), you could use recruits, militia, cavalry, soldiers, and elites --- possibly even longbows.

Would allow you to effectively triple production out of the barracks -- as long as you were willing to be sacrificing the higher level troops on adventures.

World
    Zeus
    this would be a cool idea that should be considered. i am having the issue of having a left over amount of 25 BL. however i have much space for them once watermills are upgraded and i can replace wells with buildings. however with the adding of new content and the new content to come, my island is getting to its max capacity. i was taught by a older player that the islands are set up to have a specific amount of 3x2 buildings, and 2x2 buildings. u just have to start from the top right (sector 9) and work your way down, in doing so i have many 3x2 slots for watermills, friarys, or a new farm idea

Ser

Reply to Thread