Thread: TSO Breaking News!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i think they need some funding in the operations department

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CruelVoid View Post
    i have all the nobles i want. i have gotten used to rebuilding wells and fields so i don't need silos and watermills. as for gem buffs, i have 8 exo baskets all from BB's generosity, provided from special events. i have fun without coining
    your theory still doesnt keep this game around. I dont work for free and neither do devs.. do you??

Edit : would like to take a quick moment to thank BB for the random gem sale at 1/2 the sale of the germans. with no explanation still for why this would happen during a world wide event considered and claimed to of been fair from BB officials, i will not be purchasing gems this time around. please, let all of us BETA players that are still here know why this has happened and why nothing has been done to fix this or even a apology for claiming something that was not promised.

World
    Zeus
    After a long week of fighting bandits and gathering resources, everyone deserves a Happy Hour! Our miners have been putting in overtime, and on 8/24 almost every Gem bundle includes up to 30% more Gems! That’s not all! For those looking to get a mega bonus, our $100 pack will have 100% Bonus Gems! That’s right, get up to 100% more gems for the same price per bundle! Hurry and take advantage of this great offer while it lasts!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    After a long week of fighting bandits and gathering resources, everyone deserves a Happy Hour! Our miners have been putting in overtime, and on 8/24 almost every Gem bundle includes up to 30% more Gems! That’s not all! For those looking to get a mega bonus, our $100 pack will have 100% Bonus Gems! That’s right, get up to 100% more gems for the same price per bundle! Hurry and take advantage of this great offer while it lasts!
    i laughed when i first seen this as well.

World
    Zeus
    Quite a few of us betas still around.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Let's all just calm down.
    I have tried to buy $99 packages during both recent sales. BB evidently does not accept debit cards

World
    Zeus
    I have tried to buy $99 packages during both recent sales. BB evidently does not accept debit cards
    You have got to be kidding me.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    That is strange I use a debit card to purchase although I process it like a credit.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yea my debit card works, but I think its some fancy Canadian thing where it acts as a Visa.

Separately I got such a chuckle out of the rage at the beginning of the thread, the poor European players are paying in Euros.... they should get extra gems the way that conversion works!

Reply to Thread