Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Cool 20th Anniversary

ohhh well, so much for being logged in too long, sorry guys, thought we had a couple more days, apparently we have to do this tonight or not at all, 4pm PDT 8pm (EST)r, Global Chat-7 be there for a short discussion on the idea, and this event will have to start at 6pm PDT, 10pm (EST) TONIGHT !!!

SO Come to Global Chat - 7 by typing into your chat box the following line /joinchat global-7 see you at 4pm PDT 8pm(EST)

I seek players to make a server wide event for Zeus, I would like us to do it first so we have done something unique, my idea is to have as many players as we can join in and do a single balloon donation for a sustained amount of time (15-20 minutes), to fill the sky's with balloons in a Japanese style hot paper origami like balloon event to inspire our server, have fun as a Server, let fly some balloons and give us some unity, every player with even 1 balloon in his/her inventory will be 1 more balloon to fill the skies, to help us complete this event in a proper 20th anniversary showing. (the balloon counters will note our effort ) This thread is designed to pass on information about organizing the event, with a lot of support from our community and with enough interest we may move some earth and find a little reward in store for us.

I cannot say that we WILL be rewarded for our efforts, but there is a remote possibility, with support from our BB community we can make the final day of this event be one filled with balloons, good times, friendly chatter, and a WHOLE lot of ever expanding Mylar !!! ( Ooops.. I mean paper )there are no rules for this event, it is a join if your inclined to join event, but it does give us a way (in-game) to do something as a community. We have all made our balloon donations, we all know how easy it is to let fly 76,931 balloons, and they all count, even the person who can only donate 1. I hope this event finds some interest, and I will be hosting an organization discussion on Wednesday July 25th in Globalchat-7 @ 4 PM EST ( server time ) I simply request that each guild send one person ( an officer, or leader, or just a guy/gal like me) but this cannot be productive if more than one person from each guild speaks, so please take a moment, elect or choose a person to represent your guild, and send that person only, if your guild-less your welcome to join in, but I ask that you not troll this discussion or fill it with useless or unproductive banter. it will be a discussion to set a time, discuss the details, and get people motivated. I look forward to as many people as possible joining in.

Thank You,

Evilborg

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was told it would be ok to post a reply I got in mail here, it is not in it's entirety but here is what I got back from BB's ( in part )

We can't officially host this event because of the time constraints on our community team and the fact that the event is almost over. However, if you would like to organize this event on the forums, I spoke with Effiluna and she is more than willing to make your thread sticky to recruit players to meet in chat. About the rewards, it takes some time, also to go through the approval process for new rewards, I'll forward your feedback about it, but the chances are nothing can be done in 48 hours.

World
    Zeus
    Todays news says the event ends tonight. It was scheduled to go thru the 25th. What is going on?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    A BB answered your post Wimpy, where is that hamburger?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    well i was gonna ask what happens to leftover balloons....want to tell us Eff?

surely they won't stay in my storage and star forever with nowhere to go....
    and even if i tried to "donate" all of them, there's gonna be stragglers

what's gonna happen to the leftovers??? wiped?? counted towards our total?? a coin exchange??
    inquiring minds want to know

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Todays news says the event ends tonight. It was scheduled to go thru the 25th. What is going on?
    ohhh well, so much for being logged in too long, sorry guys, thought we had a couple more days, apparently we have to do this tonight or not at all, 4pm PDT 8pm (EST)r, Global Chat-7 be there for a short discussion on the idea, and this event will have to start at 6pm PDT, 10pm (EST) TONIGHT !!!

SO Come to Global Chat - 7 by typing into your chat box the following line /joinchat global-7 see you at 4pm PDT 8pm(EST)

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilBorg View Post
    I spoke with Effiluna and she is more than willing to make your thread sticky to recruit players to meet in chat.
    I stuck the thread! Good luck!
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    It was due to end on the 23rd for as long as I can remember

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    aww read this too late and donated all the balloons i had left sorry

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Late to read .. not a regular forum visitor ..
    But i've donated all my ballon in last minute
    Hope we did win something ..

Reply to Thread