Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing BB Mods

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    the list of fails is getting larger and starting to tip the scales towards not worth playing anymore. Really only hope i have is that the star coins and fairy tale don't fall into the fail categories. Or at the very least general and/or explorer science trees come soon. That'd help balance scales if only a little.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcain View Post
    the list of fails is getting larger and starting to tip the scales towards not worth playing anymore. Really only hope i have is that the star coins and fairy tale don't fall into the fail categories. Or at the very least general and/or explorer science trees come soon. That'd help balance scales if only a little.
    +1 They need to pull together, or add another Developer team for USA, i'm sick and tired of fails, and i get the hint that while the BB's respect us, we are less important when it comes to game changes.

(In other words, Germany's players get primary attention, while we get a 20 settler house and a pat on the back for for competing against the best servers. Its not the best situation, and i understand that, but a word our way would help, and truly from the dev's, not a premade speech.)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    From the BBs ignoring to answer Serenity's - Breaking News Thread, to the closing of the first thread about us being upset (which is understandable because it was stepping on the line of breaking TOS, but still no responses) and all the nice gem shop upgrades the euro servers have, including; 220 general, Nords2 and God knows what else... as well as the players on those server, but i have moved on from The Settlers Online. This is the worst runned game i have ever been on, with the unfairness and them not giving a care in the world about their customers. I will be on from time to time helping guildies and friends maybe stop by G-1, but as far as everyone else, enjoy this terribly run game. Enough is Enough and i have had enough. I am sorry for spending all the money i did on this game and if i could take it back i would and send that money to starving kids in 3rd World Countries. I hope that BB/UBI turn around and realize how much they have not cared about us and just simply start caring....
    -TH

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The seeming indifference to primary concerns of their customer base is certainly disrespectful and bad business. Companies exist for the customers not the other way around. A company should be working hard to make their customers happy so that those customers continue being customers for said company. Its not supposed to be the customers simply dealing with the failings of a company for the privilege of being that company's customer. I'm at the point of if there is another major fail like this last event or even being disrespected with unfair practices like the 3x sale, I will wash my hands of the game. And I know I'm not alone.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    That logic works well when a company charges for the services that they provide. Due to this game being free-to-play the concerns of paying players are the priority, and content is put in based mainly on how much it can increase the amount that players spend in the game's shop. I am not saying any of this is bad. It simply is what it is.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcator View Post
    That logic works well when a company charges for the services that they provide. Due to this game being free-to-play the concerns of paying players are the priority, and content is put in based mainly on how much it can increase the amount that players spend in the game's shop. I am not saying any of this is bad. It simply is what it is.
    You are right about that. But there is also this to consider. High levels that have already "spent their money" are the ones that are most invested in the game. So logically once they've already spent money, they are certainly more willing to spend more to not see their investment go to waste. Just bc money has been spent doesn't mean that was the only money they would spend. Right now many high levels are upset bc of the unfairness in general between servers thus not spending. However if we were to be treated as equals/fairly, tempers would lower and ppl would spend more as they would have normally. With BB ignoring us or simply saying that "markets are different" BS excuse only fuels the frustration and tempers leading players to spend less.

And beyond frustrations over unfairness, the continued failed events and poorly executed new content doesn't instill much confidence in the game by the players who've invested so much already. Those of us with such investments don't want to see them go to waste, but we can only take so much. BB really needs to step up the game or will quickly see the frustrations of their US server players lead to a mass exodus. I've been playing for nearly 2 years now. From what i've seen content and event updates have really been going down hill. Its hard to see all the time (and yes money) i've put into my island go to waste, but I've very close to deciding this game is no longer worth it.

Reply to Thread