Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Quests Exceeds My Level

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Guild Quests Exceeds My Level

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but I was given a guild quest that requires level 23 and I am only level 22. I need to own 100 Cavalry and I cant make them until level 23, much less have stables to produce horses. Please help.

P.S. Don't be that guy that tells me the simplest way is to level up. Ive already thought of that and that wont fix this bug.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Edited too early and just noticed this being a guild trade.
    I do not consider that to be a bug simple solution would be to get someone to do a round trade of 100 cavalry for 1 fish to complete.
    Last edited by Aiel; 07-31-13 at 04:36 am. Reason: correction

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I would consider this a bug. Having no other option than to rely on trade to complete a personal guild quest seems flawed. Using trade is a nice option but shouldn't be required. This quest might've been created back when the Barracks was given to you at 12 and you could make cavs at 20. I have gotten quicker responses to my bug report when I contact support here: http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/help-and-support

As for the solution, I agree with Aiel. A round trade for cavs from your higher levels guildies/friends should satisfy the requirements.

Reply to Thread