Reply to Thread

Thread: Active guild quest players

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Active guild quest players

Ok I do have a guild but this is not about recruiting to my guild, I would gladly disband and bring what I could if a guild can truly say they do guild quest every 24 hrs, I know active players are out there. post here if you play every day and do your guild quest.we can get together I'ld rather have 10 players that do it everyday than 100 that do it once every two weeks. Letts make this happen, if you try this for just building your guild think again it will not happen only every day players please post

World
    Zeus
    [CHUCK] has grown to 30 members and are getting better at guild quests.
    Twice we had 1 to go in 24 hours.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Our guild was doing them every day but we recently started questioning why we are. Better deal to sell the stuff they want to complete the quest and buy usefull stuff. The stuff bought with guild coins is junk. Ive got 50K guild coins because nothing worth buying. Finially I thought I could spend them and buy low level guildies silos. but allas I can only buy 1 silo so 48500 Guild coins are still worthless.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    gold fever, if you don't need it others do, still useful

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    yes exactly 620 Guild coin so about 6 days to earn 1. This gives you roughly 500 more ore in the 24 hrs over baskets ( if you get a friend to place). if your lucky its cheaper to do quests. But whats 500 ore turn into if you keep things buffed. (guessing) 125 gold coin? some of the quests to complete for a 44 plus player required resourses that cost more then this. Some want gold some want wheels, carts ect ( these sell well). All these loses are more then the gain benifit of this buff are they not? I'm curious because Im trying to see the point of continuing these in my guild.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    **** Artillerist:
    Can't argue with that, but what more do we have. I'm looking for something to log in for and someone to do it with. looking for others that feel the same way

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    well with the new guild thing coming out im sure alot of guilds will kick out the inactive and lazy( you know the ones that just sit back and collect the quest coins). and im sure in a few days of this being introduced that many guilds will be looking for new ppl and will be able to post screen shots proving that they complete quests or not. and seeing that all members can see whos doing them and whos not will be an incentive to beat the other guildie to the quest

Reply to Thread