Reply to Thread

Thread: Community Suggestion

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Community Suggestion

Here is an off-ball idea.

So we have a guild tab, help , global , and trade tab.

All cool glad to have them.

My suggestion would be to make an alliance tab in this tab two guilds can choose to be in a loose alliance. This really has no functionality other than to broaden relationships inside TSO. This alliance can be changed out whenever the guild decides. The idea behind this is most players stay inside their guild chat sometimes going out to global or trade to chat. I know a lot of the player inside my guild and a few outside but not many. The purpose of this would be to get to know other people in other guilds. Also we have tried doing this like going to global – 12 or something like that with other guilds, this does not seem to work out to well.

Just a though.

World
    Zeus
    I have always wanted alliances!

the idea that 2 or more guilds could connect, share resources, the potential in PvP battles turned Guild Vs Guilds, is so exciting!

As for a chat room, it would be better if: (in my opinion)

1. 2+ guilds connect and form an Alliance
    2. The guilds then can activate a special chat room.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i would much rather have a adventure tab so i wouldn't have to go back and forth whispering to each of them usually the same response. and the whisper color is almost as bad as the color choice for the CL_s

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    i would much rather have a adventure tab so i wouldn't have to go back and forth whispering to each of them usually the same response. and the whisper color is almost as bad as the color choice for the CL_s
    Great idea!
    Still around from time to time.

CL_Melorr
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    Yes, that would be something useful.

Reply to Thread