Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleared island...now what?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Cleared island...now what?

So I've cleared my island of outlaws and I'm not being given any more main quests (I still get waiting and daily quests like "acquire 50 brews" and things like that). I assume it's because I don't have more experience points. And I assume I get more experience points by completing adventures. But it appears to me that to be successful at adventures I have to have large blocks of time that I can devote to this game. Up until now, I've been able to play and enjoy it logging on once a day for 20 minutes or so. But to do adventures, I need to devote much more time, which I don't have (I have a job and family and such). So is Settlers just not made for people like me or is there a way to continue playing this game that I'm missing?

I'm kind of bummed that I've come this far and might not be able to continue unless I am able to spend hours per day on this. Thanks for any advice...

Also, are there other Settlers-type games online that don't require intense time commitments?

World
    Zeus
    Search the forum for "Page of Links" Mucho info and hints.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    adventures take time as you get bigger you can do them faster but they still take time. and yes farmville but not very much fun

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks xethilus, this is a helpful response.

World
    Zeus
    Also, you get days and days to complete Adventures that REALLY only take a couple hours to complete. Split them up...Send all your troops over on one day, the next day kill a few camps, the next day kill a few more etc... There really is a lot to the game, give it a chance. You completed the easy part of clearing your Home Island, dont give up now...the fun has just begun

Reply to Thread