Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guild Market - 2nd community vote

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Why must you keep the Roasted duck and the Pasta! We don't want them anymore! *tear drop*
    I agree 100%. At the very least just have one of them in there. It would be nice to perhaps see a new deco item in the market. I think folks would enjoy that.

Come Join Us In [RISE]!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    All you can do as an intelligent person, is to try and not to add to the sum of human misery.

Robyn Hitchcock

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wait...weren't they going to put in the Silo into the Guild Market from the last time we voted a few months back?!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Why are you doing this?
    Please stop!

I tried voting. . . but it said I had to select two items.
    & there weren't two items worth having on the list.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Only the Jolly Geo stays forever. All the rest is... well... not good. Wish I could vote for one item.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SeboRex View Post
    Wait...weren't they going to put in the Silo into the Guild Market from the last time we voted a few months back?!
    The silo is currently in the Guild Market, you can purchase a maximum of 1 silo for 1500 guild coins.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I still have not received the Vote either and I would like to see the 4th Slot for building Que put back in Guild Market......we are young guild and several of our members were working towards that!

World
    Zeus
    What are the rewards for the xmas adventure? if its XP and no loot its a worthless adventure to buy for that price.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    why didn't you just buy the guild coins needed when you had the chance? it was up there long enough. for a slot that saves you a minutes time lol

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Another Vote for WAY OVER PRICED - drop the price on the Duck and Pasta - say 100 and 200, might increase interest.
    and the options are poor to say the least - The mystery box might/should have levels the buyer can choose - 1 Player - easy for 200 guild coins - 1 player - medium for 300 guild coins - 1 player - hard for 400 guild coins - 2 player - easy for 500 guild coins - 2 player - medium for 600 guild coins, and so on. Giving the players some control might lead to them actually buying. I would never save 3500 guild coins for a chance to get an Outlaws - Same option for the mystery resource box, otherwise DUH........

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah another "joke vote". Previously we had 1 silo and it looks like that's not staying. Can we at least get another silo back with next update? If you are not going to add more available silos to the guild market, can we at least have an option to purchase 1 silo every 3-4 months then?