Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guild Market - 2nd community vote

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Well, i've voted for Chocolate Bunny and Mr.Meyers... Sounds pretty good for me anyways.

World
    Zeus
    That was my vote.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    can not vote as the list is not there, this is the end of the page. accept for Katealyst name

As presented above, two of these items will be selected by the entire world wide community through the vote.
    During the vote, each player will be able to select two items from the list of six.
    A brief summary of possible choices can be found below.

Name: Mr. Myers (max: not limited)
    Type: Buff
    Description: It speeds up the recruitment time in Barracks up to 400% and lasts 1 hour.
    Price: 470 Guild Coins

Name: Chocolate rabbit (max: not limited)
    Type: Buff
    Description: It speeds up the production time in Provision house up to 200% and lasts 12 hours.
    Price: 470 Guild Coins

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    choco bunny and Mr. Meyers have a bit of continuance value. The rest is worthless and extremely overpriced.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

zorandz
    Items for guild coins are so overpriced that guild coins represent nothing to me in this game. It's like buying a hamburger for 1000 bucks... nobody wants it

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Very disappointed with choices for guild coins. You took out the Nords, and the 4th building slot. And why in the world can you only have 1 Silo? Crapola buffs. I vote for Veteran Generals and deerstalker huts. And bring back the before mentioned buffs.