Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Star Coins?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Its starting to bug me how long we are waiting for star coins. There hasn't even been any mention of it. Its not to good of a idea to release a resource without a use for it. I can see if it was only a one week wait but its been a while now. There should at least be some idea of what there used for

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i use them to pay off high ranking bandits to allow me safe passage through thier lands

World
    Ares
    BB_Effiluna No disrespect to you or any other BB,
    No Disrespect, I do want everyone to know, That BB here in USA isn't who controls content, we can suggest, the final deciding, I'm not at liberty to discuss.

I'm Sorry, Here me out please, I don't care if I get in trouble either crossing over, BB_SlasH he get mad at me allot... all due respect ... absolutely ... please (geeesh I hope I don't get punished for this answer)...

With all the work all the tons of dedication, I do not play here on Live, but I do and will push for everyone,

Star Coins..

I want this period.. and I am going to get this done so help me...

Do not Forget the Reason why We started this in the first place was ??? Level50 players being bored... Therefore - another thing in the Chest? omg epic failure.. i'm so sure ..

This is what i'm going to do for this game... and i'm going to start asking for help soon... becuz i'm so sure I will be needing everyone to at least pay attention and know that this Is conceivable... (lol everything is isn't it)!

Star Coins - start saving them do not spend them no matter....

1) Buy Islands
    2) Convert to Gems

those two things period... nothing more.. my friends on every single server world wide haven't anymore room to buy Magnificent Res... so why bother ? Do u expect them to destroy the nobels they've purchased and put to Level5. So why were MagR invented ? to be wasted? I want 10 of em right this minute LOLOL, where to put them, geeee I have the $ ... no wheres to put them, ok so you see what I am saying?

Realistically speaking, I could go on .. and am not....

As I stated earlier... BB__Effiluna, Please no disrespect ever... hugs to you tons for all the work you do for us...
    Since learning how stiff is and since BB_DXTed took great pains with me and we both learned stuff...

I'm not going to let up on this... i'm Sorry.. remember please, this is my opinion and only my opinion, there is no way any connection to Blue Byte or Ubisoft.
    Asia

World
    Zeus
    I am not sure I understand the logic of giving star coins to lvl 50 players for adventure xp but not giving for quests that award XP. I have been working on Bandit nightmare for a couple of lvls I think. I am almost at the required 10,000 gold coins earned from epic adventures. When I finish it I will get nothing for the 24800 xp a lvl 49 would get.

Something just doesn't seem right about this.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    I am not sure I understand the logic of giving star coins to lvl 50 players for adventure xp but not giving for quests that award XP. I have been working on Bandit nightmare for a couple of lvls I think. I am almost at the required 10,000 gold coins earned from epic adventures. When I finish it I will get nothing for the 24800 xp a lvl 49 would get.

Something just doesn't seem right about this.
    You're right. That quest should start at least 2-3 levels earlier.
    They should give star coins for quest XP too.

Reply to Thread