Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Server not back after maintenance Today 22 08 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    That is because they really dont care to give us information Graywolf

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi All!
    Same here not able to get on. Have stuff to do too. Oh well hopefully soon it will be.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down Reinvestment! Who?!?!?!?

Yep! Same here. And overall, this maintenances are getting longer and longer. I was able to get in the game after two, three hours couple of months back!!!

Now it's def 5AM or as today 6:30AM!!!!

Who is going to give me back lost goods?!?!?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Guys try to calm down, this is the first maintenance since i started to play that they crossed time they promised. Maybe they are having problems with servers, especially if they were implementing something new, as system admin i know how easily things can go wrong with servers.
    Just be patient and im guessing they will cover our losses as they always did so far.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It is pretty sad i have to ask the mods on the U.K server for information every time something goes on on the U.S server. Get with it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Maybe they'll give us another, Write Poem Contest, wouldn't that be wonderful!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokiman View Post
    Guys try to calm down, this is the first maintenance since i started to play that they crossed time they promised. Maybe they are having problems with servers, especially if they were implementing something new, as system admin i know how easily things can go wrong with servers.
    Just be patient and im guessing they will cover our losses as they always did so far.
    The problem being some of us "old" timers have bad memories of BB's "extended" maintenance issues. I cannot even imagine the server rage if there is a rollback with the fairy tale adventures.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokiman View Post
    obviously, you werent here for that "roll-back" deal we all lost a great deal of effort last time, and NO ONE wants that crap again

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Getting them to cover losses is like pulling teeth and asking for them to give us updates is only fair. alot of people played like it was going to be back up and it not.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OMG just the thought of another rollback makes me want to quit

Reply to Thread