Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Server not back after maintenance Today 22 08 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Time to file for my settlers unemployment benefits. I had 5 settlers walk off the job site today alone, due to depleted gold mines..... now I'm going to have to offer them an incentive to come back to work and assure them that it wont happen again!!! lol

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNd3 View Post
    Time to file for my settlers unemployment benefits. I had 5 settlers walk off the job site today alone, due to depleted gold mines..... now I'm going to have to offer them an incentive to come back to work and assure them that it wont happen again!!! lol
    its a temporary position....one week at the most (as we have "maintenance" weekly)

World
    Zeus
    its back online

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am finally in Game on :P

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Its the same thing on the ares

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDragon View Post
    its back online
    well i still cannot connect

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Angry Hell no you didn't!!

You've got to be shi'in me, son!

I was pissed before, i'm furious now. Five gold mines gone, over 3K of stored gold ore GONE, over 550 gold bars GONE, 400gc less made due to un-buffed coal line and then coal missing to produce GC.

I mean UBI if you tried to give us a "Stress Test" of our islands, you should at least make it voluntarily! Oh, BTW, i wouldn't volunteer!!!

And the after six, seven!?!? hours od silence all you have to say is (and i quote):"Thank you for your patience while we work to complete our weekly server maintenance."

Well, heck ... you welcome, no problem, hey be my guest again tomorrow ... hell it's just a game ... right!?

Now, that said i'm back to FEMA my island. Bwah ...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by srDavidNolande View Post
    You've got to be shi'in me, son!

I was pissed before, i'm furious now. Five gold mines gone, over 3K of stored gold ore GONE, over 550 gold bars GONE, 400gc less made due to un-buffed coal line and then coal missing to produce GC.

I mean UBI if you tried to give us a "Stress Test" of our islands, you should at least make it voluntarily! Oh, BTW, i wouldn't volunteer!!!

And the after six, seven!?!? hours od silence all you have to say is (and i quote):"Thank you for your patience while we work to complete our weekly server maintenance."

Well, heck ... you welcome, no problem, hey be my guest again tomorrow ... hell it's just a game ... right!?

Now, that said i'm back to FEMA my island. Bwah ...

I learned long ago, any unique building you rely on and want buffed at 100% during regular hours. Make sure it is not buffed during maintaince. You never know if it's going get extended due to need to update database or whatever.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyone View Post
    RABBLE RABBLE!!!

But really, an update would be nice... I understand stuff happens... Anyone play WoW back in the 60 days about 3 months after launch?? There were entire weeks were the servers went down. But at least Blizz updated folks! C'mon BB... At least give us a text response, twitter update... Something!
    Ahhh, yes...the "Good old days" of WoW! I remember those. Still play, but boy, have things changed!

Reply to Thread