World
    Zeus

Sons of the Little Tailor

I had these positions available, so I used a quad in the first sector:

And in the top-left sector, you can half-block to get the double to work:

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I found I could half-block and theoretically make a triple work 98.8% of the time.

Unfortunately, it's really tight ( 10 seconds between sending G2 and V1 ), and the 24R 72S 30C average cost ( 1416 min ) only saves you a marginal amount (42 min) over the double -- 430R 14S average cost ( 1458 min ). So you save the equivalent of 14R -- but risk block failure and a very tight block.

I would recommend the double-block in this situation.

The double, using a 2-wave kill:
    ( A BHG is not required for wave1, there is 90s available for the kill and a tavern general wave1 is a 70s kill -- bhg wave1 is 50s kill )

World
    Zeus
    Any non blocking guides on this?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Any non blocking guides on this?
    http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...fsimulator/us/

Noble
    World
    Zeus

The blocking in the top-center sector is just too tight. w1: 185B 65LB w2: 78R 1E 12C 158K will get you a 70s ( 2 round + 4 round + 10s ) kill which might open something up.

With a major-general, you could look at w1: 140B 110LB w2: 55S 1E 214K which buys you another 10s ( 2 round + 3 round + 10s ).

With dual veteran, you can go w1: 70B 180LB (if you try 184LB or more, they kill so much that the battle could last 3 rounds) w2: 35S 3E 212K -- you can get down to a 60s kill -- 2 rnd + 3 rnd + 10s

World
    Ares
    ZBest, do you have a guide for the Heroic Little Tailor?
    Still around from time to time.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    ZBest, do you have a guide for the Heroic Little Tailor?
    I haven't done an HLT or a BLT yet -- only bought LS's. I only usually run one Tailor a week and spend the rest of the week grinding for granite and weapons while replenishing troops.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Updated -- I gave up on the top-center block a little too easily. It's a bit ridiculous with 482E at risk, so you can refer to the previous sheet above if that makes you queasy.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I don't have 5 tavern generals, and I value 3G (4 hours of waiting) more than 88R, and 5-step 1R blocks make me queasy -- so I'll put this here as a 'concept' block if anybody gets excessively bored. I was thinking that a single 3-step 1R to the 2nd camp would buy enough extra time -- but it doesn't.

I recommend in most cases to spend the 88R on that first camp, and double-block.

Reply to Thread